TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Re: Ascended Power Up Page

MaxSterling wrote:
TheRook wrote:
MaxSterling wrote:Definitely a royal pain in the arse...

It's not like Life Force Cache can be taken by others, so I see no reason as to why a quantity field can't be added...

its too complex a change as it the values increase unusually and adding multiples to that would cause problems.

which is why it hasnt and probably wont be done...

TheRook

Maybe I'm an idiot, but how would the coding differ than paying for UP upgrades? Each individual upgrade for UP increases in cost, right? Just like each individual upgrade for Power Ups gradually increase in cost.

The coding should be very similar, it's just a matter of changing the formulas to match the ones for each individual Power Up.

I doubt that the costs for Power Ups would be random. I'd be willing to bet that the costs are following a fairly complex formula. There obviously are different formulas on costs, based on the race you chose... but they all follow a formula.

its not quite as simple as that as I pointed out above... I'm not saying its a bad idea I think its a great idea... but when your upgrades start getting to 5 bill lf per click you really aren't going to use the multiples :)
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

MaxSterling wrote: how would the coding differ than paying for UP upgrades? Each individual upgrade for UP increases in cost, right? Just like each individual upgrade for Power Ups gradually increase in cost.

The coding should be very similar, it's just a matter of changing the formulas to match the ones for each individual Power Up.

Each UP increase has a set amount. Each increase in ascended has different and changing amounts. Thats why only 1 at a time can be bought.

As best explained to me.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

click it once, hold the ENTER key, presto problem solved ;)
12agnar0k
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Put cup on enter key, hey presto, solved :D
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

train a small monkey to repeatedly tap the enter key for you... or even better teach it to use a mouse and to click on the button you want...
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Casshern
Forum Irregular

its lf, u don't exactly have to worry about it being stolen while you click the stuff so don't see any problem with the method we have at moment
David Bliss
Forum Expert
Race: God

I dont' like it either.

Return to “Suggestions”