New Spy Bug

Travis9x
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Honorus Bellatoris
Race: Ancient / Ajna

New Spy Bug

Spy Log wrote:Warning: include(i_r_lib.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/spylog.php on line 51

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'i_r_lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/game/php_new/lib/php') in /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/spylog.php on line 51

Warning: include(i_r_lib.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/spylog.php on line 52

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'i_r_lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/game/php_new/lib/php') in /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/spylog.php on line 52

Covert Mission Report
THIS IS NOT YOUR REPORT!!

This has happened the past several times I have sent covert agents to spy on anyone. I have checked the intelligence logs afterward, and the report does not appear there, either. It does, however, still consume covert action points. I now have 0 left, because of this. :(
Travis9x wrote:Do not ever think you are safe from being massed...random massings happen all the time around here. The best policy is a constant state of paranoia.
ImageImageImageImageImage
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

Re: New Spy Bug

sabbed out .....

but it shouldn't take your covert points I agree but then why keep doing it?
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
Travis9x
Fledgling Forumer

DONJUAN wrote:sabbed out .....

but it shouldn't take your covert points I agree but then why keep doing it?

I kept trying on different people, in different ways, to try to get more info/understanding of the bug. As soon as I noticed that it was still using up covert points, I immediately stopped doing it. But by that point, they were already all gone. :(
...and what does "sabbed out" mean?
Travis9x wrote:Do not ever think you are safe from being massed...random massings happen all the time around here. The best policy is a constant state of paranoia.
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

only so much covert activity you can do to one person. once you have hit limit it shows what you seen. after that you must wait til next turn, but even then you can only sab or spy maybe one time lol. it takes awhile for them to come back. like one time per turn or something like that.
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
Travis9x
Fledgling Forumer

DONJUAN wrote:only so much covert activity you can do to one person. once you have hit limit it shows what you seen. after that you must wait til next turn, but even then you can only sab or spy maybe one time lol. it takes awhile for them to come back. like one time per turn or something like that.

Then why did it give me this error on someone that I had never used any covert on before?
knight
The Lulz
ID: 0

Cause someone else was sabbing them. :shock:

Zhar
Forum Irregular
Race: BAMF
ID: 5418

when your covert capacity is 0 and you try to spy you get that report.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”