Forum Layout and and feedback.

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Forum Layout and and feedback.

J.S. wrote:LOL I don't take things personally much anymore. See I just think of the forums as the games customer service. A messy customer service means that customers (players) do not wish to use said customer service. A small % of you true value will, but you could increase it by making it easier to navigate around.

Players will read announcements maybe once, I know I haven't read the forum rules no matter what additions have been added in over 2 years..

General is one of the high traffic places in the forum, the easier it is to understand (look at this from someone who NEVER visited it) and I will give you an example of what that is like http://www.p45rant.net or http://www.boards.ie two Irish boards with loads in it, but where do you begin???

The idea should be to welcome new community members, not confuse and enrage them..

Just something to think about.

J

Also while I am mentioning things, if MOD's made less announcements then people may read them more..

what a splendidly wonderful contridiction. :lol:

TY, you made my day.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

LOL I do try..

I still mean you should keep general as "clean" as possible.. :)
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

J.S. wrote:LOL I do try..

I still mean you should keep general as "clean" as possible.. :)

Oh I got the jest of your point and also agree, it was the way you tore your own reasoning apart that was amusing.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”