Close *Sig wanted* Close

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

don becks
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The Order
Race: Becks Beer
ID: 79876

Re: Sig wanted

i realy hate to say it but Revolution is the winner....
why i hate to say it? well i cant pay him cause he doenst play SGW actively..... so maybe he can give me an ID of a friend who does play teh game actively.....

thanks all for your input and keep up the good work
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Ezekiel 25:17

Please leave trade feedback here: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=166095
»Ðêvîl Ðòg«
Forum Regular
Race: Antimatter
ID: 86302

I win? How sad... The first sig I posted was made on the first day I downloaded photoshop CS2. I'll get a friend's ID for you soon though. Here's an ID for you: 1922793.

-Revolution
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
don becks
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The Order
Race: Becks Beer
ID: 79876

i will broker your friend 500k uu for your sig revolution
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Ezekiel 25:17

Please leave trade feedback here: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=166095

Return to “Graphics Archives”