Lifer Suicide Mission to Be a Subversive action

Shikaka
Forum Newbie

Lifer Suicide Mission to Be a Subversive action

I was noticing after doing a huge Lifer Suicide Mission, taking out 3,333,333 AC's that - that doesnt get recorded anywhere in your ME, at the expense of the hostile act - I would think at the cost it should be recorded in ME somewhere and maybe since it doesnt - maybe it should be a type of a propaganda subversive act where in fact the lifer suicide action instead of killing the AC's turns then into revolt type of an act and that in fact u gain the units you would have killed actually now become part of your UU count, So in fact the loss of 10mil lifers wasnt a total loss and u gain one/third of ur lifers back as new UU to your army. And that in turn they would be added to a UU raid count in your ME.
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 0

Re: Lifer Suicide Mission to Be a Subversive action

Interesting idea. The ME part wont happen, i doubt many things about ME will be fixed/changed.
Though i like the idea of being about to convert lifers to UU. Would help those account with 150m lifers, and like 20-30m UU. Be like raiding, but more deadly, taking their units, while gaining more yourself :-D
Shikaka
Forum Newbie

Well i would think keep the 3:1 ratio u would lose 10mil of your lifers but gain back 3,333,333 mil uu (i.e. they (your victim) loses 3,333,333 AC's)

Also, when i mention the ME i am just saying that the UU that you would gain could be added on as part of UU raided area in ME
Sarevok
Forum Addict

Yeh, but active people would more likely have AC then UU available to raid :)
Don Hackelaar NL
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Godz of Anarchy
Race: Tollan
ID: 76245

but why would you want dead AC units???
your lifers kill the enemy AC units....

so you would be happy getting those dead AC units

would make a great BBQ :D

Don Hackelaar NL
ID = 76245
Ancient God of Legend of the DON

Sarevok
Forum Addict

I think the point was more for it to be of some use, and also, to reclaim some of the losses (it may not have to be dead units, if 3 can capture just one and turn it, ignoring obvious different races issue)
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Quite a number of people use 50-200mil AC units to get into g&r range for ascensions, as relatively few people, would sacrifice enough uu to kill many.

I have done 20 ascensions, and have a very high lifer count. If this went through, I'd defintely do more of it.

Brings a whole new dimension to mass raiding doesn't it. . I massed you to effectively raid off your AC :lol:

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Sarevok
Forum Addict

lol, yes, that would be interesting, mass them to then raid their AC.
Sarevok
Forum Addict

Could work better, but that'd essentially mean double losses. Once for the lifers, again for the AT to raid them
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

It would be nice..I just used 80mil on dundee, I have used similar numbers in the past..but nothing shown, just add a line..ME points dont matter to me.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni

Return to “Suggestions Archive”