Byrnes needs help making sigs.

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Byrnes needs help making sigs.

They kinda suck but send me a pic and ill try.
Last edited by Byrnes on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Re: Byrnes does not the best sigs for free

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Colton
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Canadian
ID: 1938534

Shrink it to a usable size to start with :-D

I usually set my canvas size to 352px by 152px 8)
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Oh! Your getting good! Only 1 sub-section away from getting it right xD

Moved to "Shops and Tutorials".

~Morm

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Crap but i tried :)

Thanks colton

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

How do i rotate without leaving th white around it or making the picture get cut out

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Image Image
Colton
Forum Elder

Mormegil wrote:Oh! Your getting good! Only 1 sub-section away from getting it right xD

Moved to "Shops and Tutorials".

~Morm

Ooo, I love seeing mods with senses of humor :-D
Byrnes(TF) wrote:Crap but i tried :)

Thanks colton
No problem! I'll be throwing more criticism (constructive) at you when you upload the next attempt :lol:

By the way, the very next thing I'm going to say is "Put a border on it!", and the next after that will most likely be, "Make the border look cool!" :)
Byrnes wrote:How do i rotate without leaving th white around it or making the picture get cut out
Not quite sure what you mean, but if you mean the extra canvas to not stay white you need to export the sig (After you're finished) in a format that supports transparency, and set the background as such 8)

PNG format works very well for me, if that's available to you :)
I believe GIF works too, but it'll be low quality :wink:
Empy
Derper

What program are you using to create your images? As Colton said the white background depends in the file type you are saving the image as. I assume you saved it as a JPG which leaves the white background, other file types in PNG can have a transparent background.

Spoiler
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Photo explosion i dont know how to save any other way
Better?

Image Image
Colton
Forum Elder

Now it's compacted too tightly :)

You should turn this thread into your help thread before you go on selling/ giving sigs away to be honest :wink:

Took me a long time to get to where I am, just keep working at it bud :-D
Empy
Derper

It seems distorted and pixely. If you really want to get in to making Sigs you should download GIMP, it's a free program and very good. I personally use Photoshop, but it costs money (Unless.. well you know).

To save it as a PNG usually there is a drop down box at the bottom of the "Save as" window with file types or adding .png at the end of the file name might work.

Spoiler

Return to “Graphics Archives”