Bruno (spoilers alert!)

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Bruno (spoilers alert!)

Personally I thought it was rather amusing. Scenes ranging from prowling onto a catwalk in Italy with a Velcro suit... to him trying to sneak into a guys tent claiming a bear attack destroying everything except one condom, Sasha being chased by a Rabbi and him ending up calling an African American racist for not calling an actual african 'african-american' were quite hilarious on top of other pearls such as him single handedly trying to solve the middle eastern problems with song (lmao) and talking to a guy humping someone.

All in all.. I say for claiming Borat was 'so 2006' it does not quite step up to the mark and originality of it's predecessor but it's still a good laugh. :lol:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Re: Bruno (spoilers alert!)

this movie made me laugh my ass off also made me want to remove my eyes from there sockets all in all every one should see it :-D
Spoiler
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

I loved it.

My favourite part was where Paula Abdul failed to see the irony of discussing her humanitarian work whilst sitting atop a crouching mexican. You can't write stuff like that.

Bonus points for the Ron Paul appearance, too.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

Guys watch the video at the bottom of this post. It makes you find the terrorist interview so much more funny. I am ashamed to say that i liked Bruno, it was SO funny -- although one thing which is worth mentioningis that at times in the full cinema only 2 people we're laughing, me and my mate. Some sick jokes but still funny as heck. When that girl was whipping him with the belt i was laughing so hard i spilled my chips and dip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk2oee2kjT8 <--- YouTube Link.
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
Rn5ho
Forum Elite
Race: Shugo

tbh all the fun scenes were already shown in trailers, so movies was far from as fun as it would be if there was no trailer. tbh if one saw trailer, he saw 75% of what movie had to offer.
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

The movie was great especially the Tarot Reader scene I lost it and was laughing like a hyena.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Lame movie.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Mordack wrote:Bonus points for the Ron Paul appearance, too.
That makes me want to see it now :lol:

Looks kinda bad though >.>

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

It had more homosexuality then I have ever seen in a movie.

Like Borat, except without as much random funny **Filtered**.

Return to “Grand Cinema”