Vampyre

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
Kaerianae
Forum Regular
Alliance: Vengeance
ID: 21349

Vampyre

Let me have your attention for a brief moment, I would like to tell you some background on Vampyre and its Leaders,

Many have heard the of the legend of the Vampire, through folklore and fiction. Many however do not know the real truth behind the race known as vampires. I am here to tell you that story and to introduce a new race that will be known to all of you lower beings as your Gods. First of all, forget what you have read, we do not fear sunlight. Yes we prefer darkness, we see better in the dark. Wood stakes kill almost every creature, but lets be honest, we have no heart beat, so stakes just piss us off. We are undead.

During the times of the Ancients, there were more forces of evil than many knew or were told about. Our old race stayed in the shadows and kept them selves a secret for a reason. We had plans for our race. We knew one day that our time would come to take over and be the Gods of the Universe. Our numbers were few in the beginning, in the time the Ancients were still on the planet, now known as Earth, with the Tauri. Some stayed, but most left Earth through the Stargate to create a cult on another planet they called Viminess. Here there numbers increased. As they roamed the galaxy, looking for prey, by use of the Stargate, feeding on weaker beings and creatures. Our numbers grew, soon we had many tribes spread out among our galaxy.

We sucked most of our victims dry of their blood until they lay lifelessly on the ground, but a few that we felt worthy of joining us we would turn and introduce to our cult. These soon went out and gathered technology. They built starships from taken the designs and resources from more advanced civilizations. Wasn’t long after we had fleets, that we found a race you call wraith, They feared us, we fought for many eons. Unlike the wraith we feed when need be, We attack in force and very seldom withdraw from battle.

We spent many centuries growing and learning how to become ascended beings and after this, we knew it was time to rise against the others that called them selves Gods. Our new race is now known as a Vampyre. Everyone will now follow us or fear us, for we are your true leaders, of this I am certain. Few of you that we feel worthy, we will turn you and teach you our culture. You will follow our Lady. For if we need to, we have many to call upon. They will not be, “umm what is the word?” nice as we are!!!

Our Structure is as follows:
Leader and your new GODDESS! - Lady Kaerianae Been in the game for 3 years. Was Leader of Shadow Knights.
Second in Command - Les Ennemis, from TITANS
Third in Command - Credadun. Also from TITANS and my loyal servant.
Our Diplomat - Credadun/Kaerianae.

The Ori call them swarms. We come in and kill everything. The Goa`uld, Tokra and Jaffa call us ghost. For we can’t be host. What are you going to call us? If we have our way, it will be Masters!!

Your Goddess Kaerianae
Last edited by Kaerianae on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.

~Vix~ says:
your cute and evil, like.. Ted Bundy meets Shakira...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Vampyre

Nicely done 8)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

indeed good job

Vampyre is Kinkeyy just like meee 8)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Crosis
Goa'uld
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: System Lord
ID: 1919036

Very nice indeed :)
RETIRED FROM SGW
Spoiler
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Dooeee
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Hell
Race: Devil
ID: 666

I Lord Dooeee Approve this message.

Very nice My Goddess :) I knew you had it in you ;).
McRandom wrote: *Curls up in a little ball and rocks back and forth*
"I'm not alone i'm not alone, i'm not alone"
credadun
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Vampyre
ID: 1921600

Earendil wrote:You kind are nothing that us, the true System Lords fear nothing...

We are nothing? Well we all know nothing is perfect so I guess that makes us perfect :twisted: We're coming... Its gonna be fun :razz:
My armor is contempt.
My shield is disgust.
My sword is hatred.
In the Emperor's name, let none survive.

Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

Vampyres seeing better in the dark? We can't take you as hosts? Well, I guess your kind is perfect for being mine slaves :)

OOC: Nice to read a good StarGate related background story, good luck with your alliance.
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Nicko
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TITANS
Race: Tollan
ID: 64884

We had to wait a looong time but it was great to read your story. I agree with a few of the comments : there are some mistakes in your words.

In which world would a simple Vampyre be stronger than a TITANS? [-X

You're so much crazy... It should be fun to see how your new race will rise in OUR world! :roll:

Nicko

//Congrats Kae... it's a great background!
Spoiler
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

well done Kae nice to see something other than spam or a war thread

good luck vamps on all your furture endevours :-D

Much love

Moses
Spoiler
Kaerianae
Forum Regular
Alliance: Vengeance
ID: 21349

Thank you for your comments guys, Means a lot. :)

~Vix~ says:
your cute and evil, like.. Ted Bundy meets Shakira...
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

:smt038

I likes!
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

*looks at endless fields of drones*Yawn...SL and now Vampyres?Just let me get my Aurora...
Bias Admin colour
Darth Caedus
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Lonewolf
Race: Sith Lord
ID: 53548

Spot on Kae, great story and twist to it!

DC
Bull3t
Forum Newbie
Alliance: T I T A N S
Race: Na'vi
ID: 34383

Kae is the one that turned me and it hurt! She bites hard! =P There's a good incentive for people to join =P

Bull3t

"Everything is backwards now. Like out there is the true world and in here is the dream." - Jake Sully

MSN: Bull3t@internode.on.net
ID: 34383

You have started playing at 02:22:37 on 20. September 2005.

Return to “Alliance announcements”