well.. we know who's gonna win.. :-D
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Re: Heineken Cup

And who do you think will win it?
I think Leinster are well more than capable of winning it again, although a few Eniglish teams have strenghtened up, i said London Irish would be a dark horse at the start of the season and now they beat Leinster at home tonight, good win for them, although i think Leinster will turn them over at there ground as there team has better players and more depth.
Munster as usual you can not write off and the french teams will always be up there, dont think the welsh or scottish teams are strong enough

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Q Man
blarney stone

aye, leinster should have a good go at it, but i'd be happy for munster too i suppose, don't want the french or english winning it :P
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Lord Coyle wrote:And who do you think will win it?
I think Leinster are well more than capable of winning it again, although a few Eniglish teams have strenghtened up, i said London Irish would be a dark horse at the start of the season and now they beat Leinster at home tonight, good win for them, although i think Leinster will turn them over at there ground as there team has better players and more depth.
Munster as usual you can not write off and the french teams will always be up there, dont think the welsh or scottish teams are strong enough

Jeez coyle! your making out as if nearly every team has a chance :evil: Only 2 will make it to the end!!!! and only 1 will win :twisted:
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Corran Horne
Knower of ducks
Alliance: & Leicester
Race: Cheltenham Gold Cup
ID: 314159265

xXxsephirothxXx wrote: Only 2 will make it to the end!!!! and only 1 will win :twisted:

but it's unfair and not politically correct? isn't it?

i'd say leinster will have a hard time defending the title. we're gonna miss contempomi and elsom.. and i still need to see the new players in action..
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:
Lord Coyle wrote:And who do you think will win it?

Jeez coyle! your making out as if nearly every team has a chance :evil: Only 2 will make it to the end!!!! and only 1 will win :twisted:

lol im making out its hard to decide who will be the last two :P
Sexton looks good for leinster and there backs are still probably the best in Europe, ill throw my money on Ulster or Toulouse but i hope leinster do it :)

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Corran Horne
Knower of ducks

munster 24 : 23 perpignan
rog saved their arses but i say they'll be in trouble next weekend.
Last edited by Corran Horne on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Davian Thule
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TAAE
Race: Space Marine
ID: 1916788

ROG is awesome
Corran Horne
Knower of ducks