Surrender section.

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Surrender section.

I think there should be a surrender section in the GC area that way surrenders will be kept out of the GC.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Chronus
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Re: Surrender section.

Byrnes wrote:I think there should be a surrender section in the GC area that way surrenders will be kept out of the GC.

I agree.
RoseZ
Forum Newbie

Very good.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

PMs and in-game messages...

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Sarajevo wrote:PMs and in-game messages...

And signatures, if it was a proper war.. ;)
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Well some alliances want open surrenders just to help there egos.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

I think you should just be less lazy. We don't need a forum for everything.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Tekki
Forum Addict

Most wars don't have individual surrenders, except where the alliances/empires are big. Even then the decision is usually one of the group not the individuals.

I can see where you are coming from Byrnes but a whole section isn't that great an idea.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

I agree with Tekki, it doesn't require a whole section of it's own.
Image ImageImageImage
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

I dont see why not. The forum has everything else and most mods moan when there is an individual or "public surrender" so why not have an appropriate section for it..

Im sure most wars have some singular parties wanting to surrender without the alliance surrendering as a whole..
Byrnes
Forum Addict

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Zod14c wrote:I dont see why not. The forum has everything else and most mods moan when there is an individual or "public surrender" so why not have an appropriate section for it..

Im sure most wars have some singular parties wanting to surrender without the alliance surrendering as a whole..

public surrendering serves no purpose imo...

it is not something widely practiced and is not usually done by the smaller wars...

it would be another section full of spam, insults, etc. and it would be used by a small demographic

I see where your coming from.

Image Image

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”