A Star Wars RP

This is the section were roleplays are discussed, created and joined.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: A Star Wars RP

here's an emptied version of character sheet:
[spoiler]

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Homeworld:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Body:[/b]
[list][b]      Height:[/b]
[b]      weight:[/b]
[b]      Skin Color:[/b]
[b]      Eye Color:[/b]
[b]      Hair color:[/b]
[b]      Hair Length:[/b]
[/list]
[b]Attitude:[/b]
[b]Description/history:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Clothes:[/b]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b]
[b]Force powers:[/b]
[/spoiler]

Name: Darth Perfidious
Race: Vashan
Sex: Male
Homeworld: Vasha
Class: Sith Master
Body:
    Height: 1.9m
    Length: 2.3m
    weight: 140kg
    Skin Color: Green
    Eye Color: Red
    Hair: None
    other: being hexapedal, Darth Perfidious can run very quickly and much longer than bipedal creatures, somewhat resembles a centaur, but is not furred like they are...
Attitude: cunning, treacherous and manipulative... Darth Perfidious enjoys trickery and betrayal... He lives for making life hard for the jedi...
Equipment:
Clothes: black body armor that is somewhere between leather and carapace... equipped with a hood similar to what jedi and sith use, but does not always use this...
Weapon(s):
  • wrist mounted lightsaber:
    A unique Lightsaber designed to be wrist mounted, it can have its blade come out forwards or backwards... blade length can vary, but is generally around 1.5m...
    activated by either using switch, or by certain muscle movements...
  • Wrist mounted energy shield:
    A special energy shield that is about oval in shape while active...
    small radius is 1.3m, while big radius is 2.4m
    when inactive, it merely appears to be part of the wrist, but can be activated in an instant...
    when active it has a deep red color and glow, and will reflect weapons fire as well as physical objects...
Force powers:
    Force deflection - deflect weapons fire, without using lightsaber
    Force confusion/fear/mind control - mind tricks, allowing for sneaking, spreading fear, and even mind control to some degree...
    Force Breach - drain focus, preventing force power use in other
    Force throw - hurling objects with great force at others, both in and out of combat
    force pull/push - move objects with the force
    Force destruction - explains itself
    Force Drain - drain lifeforce from victim, granting user more power
    Force Grip - choking a person, or even crushing some internal organ
    Force lightning - explains itself
    Force poison - Affliction worked much like a fast-acting poison, quickly debilitating the target. The effects of affliction worsened over time and may cause death if the user is strong enough in the Force.
    Force crush - crush an object with the force, less powerful than destruction...

Description/history:
Darth Perfidious was born on Vasha, to a peaceful family... When he was but a child, a group of slavers tried to capture him and his family... They managed to capture his family, retreating to a nearby hiding place in order to ... Enraged, he instinctively used his latent force ability and tracked down the slavers... Unbeknownst to him they had already sent his siblings off planet to sell to mine owners, as well as killing his parents because they could not be trained for minework easily...
Upon discovering this, he unleashed his anger, which fed his force ability to new heights, which allowed him to crush the slavers to pulp, and drain the very essence of their lives from them...
This severe use of the dark side of the force turned him fully to the dark side, and attracted the attention of a dark lord of the sith, who then offered to train him, and help him get his revenge on the slavers...

With time, he got his training, and learned all his master taught him, and was granted his name, which was Darth Perfidious... When he reached the age of eighteen, true to the style of the sith, and his name, Darth Perfidious betrayed his master and drained his life, granting himself even more power... In the following three years, Darth Perfidious established his power base, and took command over a significant portion of the other sith, directing and unifying them against the jedi...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

JediMasterX wrote:Triko also put a energy crystal in it that lasts twice as long as any other energy crystal for a double bladed lightsaber.

Lightsabers aren't powered by Energy Crystals, they're powered by conventional powercells. what makes them able to last so long is that their hilts focus the returning beam back into the powercell so that the only time power is "used" is when the blade comes into contact with something.

lightsabers also don't generate heat

A lightsaber blade was a mass-less form that neither radiated heat nor expended energy until it came into contact with something solid.

in addition, force lightning is a Dark side power, focusing on aggression and anger. however, Electric Judgement is a light side equivalent which isn't based on those same emotions.
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Name: Marcus Vel
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Homeworld: Coruscant
Class: Bounty Hunter
Body:

Height: 6'2"
weight: 203 lbs
Skin Color: Pale
Eye Color: Grey
Hair color: Brown
Hair Length: Short, call it a half inch

Attitude: Detached from society, withdrawn, and a man of few words.

Description/history: Born on Coruscant and abandoned by the age of 8. Learned to steal to survive and along the way made a number of underworld connections.

Equipment:
-Helmet contains a HUD

Clothes:
-Armor consists of a number of metallic plates; heavier plates located on the chest, shoulders, and shins. The chest plate also is reinforced over the heart, enough to sustain a heavy cannon bolt. Overall color is grey with highlights of blue.

Weapon(s):
-A pair of blaster pistols, modified for suppressed fire.
-One Vibro-shiv the size of a dagger, worn behind his back on his waist

Force powers:
-Nada
Death is the Road to Awe

JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
JediMasterX wrote:Triko also put a energy crystal in it that lasts twice as long as any other energy crystal for a double bladed lightsaber.

Lightsabers aren't powered by Energy Crystals, they're powered by conventional powercells. what makes them able to last so long is that their hilts focus the returning beam back into the powercell so that the only time power is "used" is when the blade comes into contact with something.

A lightsaber blade was a mass-less form that neither radiated heat nor expended energy until it came into contact with something solid.

in addition, force lightning is a Dark side power, focusing on aggression and anger. however, Electric Judgement is a light side equivalent which isn't based on those same emotions.

yeah the energy crystal thing was on when I first made this character a few years ago when I was n00b at this, I'll fix it.

And I thought they generatd heat, but you're right. I read in a SW book about how a lightsaber when it cuts through tissue it automatically seals up the bleeding cus it like melts the skin so fast or so hot or something like that.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

lightsabers do cauterize wounds, but not through heat...

the times the books claim the lightsabers are hot, are when they consider lightsabers to be true "laserswords", when in fact they are closer to being plasmaswords...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

bleedingblue
Forum Regular
Race: Steve
ID: 59818

Name: Darth Raz'Cal (raaz-call)
Race: Aramandi
Sex: male
Homeworld: Aram
Class: once a Sith Lord, now between the lines of light and dark
Body: abnormally large for an Aramandi

Height: 7ft
weight: 300lbs
Skin Color: dark gray
Eye Color: black
Hair color: none
Hair Length: n/a

Attitude: withdrawn, with a surprisingly smooth temperment and patience

Description/history: after slaughtering an entire camp of slavers as a small child using little but the force,
his presence was sensed by both the sith and the jedi. upon arriving, the sith promised him revenge for his
lost family and the power to protect he and his people from any danger. accepting this promise, he trained
for years in the sith arts, excelling beyond anyone in history in the art of lightsaber battler, mastering every
form in less than 5 years and developing his own form. after an intense lightsaber duel with a jedi of unknown
name, Raz'Cal spared the jedi after the jedi realized Raz'Cal had been falsely led down the dark side
and was meant to be a jedi. in his confusion, Raz'Cal spared the jedi and fled the sith fleet.

Equipment:

Clothes: White robes trimmed in a dark dark green with a black patterns sewn across the back and chest.
when folded comfortably across his stomach, his lower 2 arms are hidden. the hood, when worn, shadows
his face, disguising him as merely a large, thick human.

Weapon(s): a set of 6 paired custom lightsabers (created by Raz'Cal over years of concentrated tedious work)
which are completely unique. possible connections, although limited, are many and creative to say the least.
never having used more than 4 of the blades at a time in combat, the 6-blade combination is a mystery. however,
he prefers to wiled 2 sabers at a time, 1 in each of his upper arms using the Makashi form, although the situation determined the number of lightsabers in use and the form they were used in.

Force powers:
force bolt
force crush
force choke
force lightning
force speed
force healing
force jump
combat sense
force push/pull
battle meld
Last edited by bleedingblue on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

7rad3 F33d8ack: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=159019

UU Sold to date: 216mill

ATs Sold to date: 79k
Naq Sold to date: 42trill
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

JediMasterX wrote:
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:

yeah the energy crystal thing was on when I first made this character a few years ago when I was n00b at this, I'll fix it.

And I thought they generatd heat, but you're right. I read in a SW book about how a lightsaber when it cuts through tissue it automatically seals up the bleeding cus it like melts the skin so fast or so hot or something like that.

they technically generate heat when in contact with something, i believe due to friction(moving plasma through the object), so the example isn't wrong. but the blades themselves aren't hot, as i read in a book that Tenel Ka could've built hers out of Wood.
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

bleedingblue wrote:force speed
force healing
force jump
combat sense
force push/pull
force telekinesis
battle meld
doppelganger

force teleportation doesn't exist for the jedi/sith in this time period.

in addition, your jedi is primarily a blademaster, who typically wouldn't have much experience with extensive force powers, you might have lightning, but storm would be way out of your league.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

yes, making character too powerful is an easy mistake... there were lots of force powers we would have liked, but could not take, due to not being the right kind of force wielder, and for not wishing to be overpowered... there's also a few that are available to all (neutral, jedi and sith)...

oh, and we added character history to our sith master now... as well as describing force powers...

bleedingblue
Forum Regular
Race: Steve
ID: 59818

there's nothing saying i didnt extensively study in the force or i was very adept at it, just that i prefer the blade ;)

however, it did occur to me that i would have to limit myself in these abilities. as such i already decided that my character was a novice in the advanced techniques of the force, such as doppleganger and force storm ;)

7rad3 F33d8ack: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=159019

UU Sold to date: 216mill

ATs Sold to date: 79k
Naq Sold to date: 42trill
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

from our impression, after reading up on them, both force storm and doppelgänger are very advanced powers...

as for doppelgänger, that is a power that is only known to have been used by two dark jedi/sith... and both of those were around during the time of the movies and after them... which is millennia after this RP is set up to occur...
creating a perfect copy of a person, able to interact physically with the world, is no easy feat...

wookiepedia, on force storm wrote:Force Storm was a Force lightning variant. The user would raise his palm upward and would create, through the Force, an explosion of electrical energy directed at all foes in the vicinity. It was used by both the Sith and Dark Jedi during the Jedi Civil War. It also appeared as a tornado of energy which created a great disturbance in the Force. Jedi could also join together to create a Force storm, though its use was frowned upon by more orthodox Jedi.

Unlike the Force lightning, Force Storm was not limited to attacking enemies in one direction, as it affected all foes within a certain radius from the user. Revan and the Jedi Exile may have mastered this particular power. Darth Bane and Darth Sidious were also notable users of this power; Bane being able to call upon a nearly uncontrollable Force Storm shortly after having been taught the basics of Force Lightning by Githany, who herself had only learnt the power the same day from Qordis.

seeing that it takes several jedi to create a force storm, it would be strange for someone who is meant to be weak where force use is concerned, should be able to create something only the very powerful can summon forth, or that needs several cooperating to summon...

JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

yeah, I mean your character does say it was once a Sith, but is now in between so to me it just says your charcter has training in the force, just not advance training. I mean in the RP if you go get some at the Jedi Temple or a Sith Temple or from a Master of either side I can see where you can add that to your arsenal.

But yeah Blade Masters generally rely on their lightsaber, with some force powers.
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we think it'd be fun if some started padawan/apprentice characters too... a sith master like our character has much less potential for development...

oh, and we're finding it a bit hard to start out our character in the thread... any tips or suggestions?

JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

Agreed 100% Zera. Edited the first post.

As for a starting point: Start out like my charcter, except on Korriban or on the way to a planet, etc. No need to jump right into the plot right away. By doing side stuff like sparring and other stuff it gives you and the readers a feel for your character and adds detail to the story and a chance to change the plot or add something to it.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

yes, we knew already that we could not start in the same location as you... while our character is (more or less) fully trained, he is not fully developed...

we'll think of something...

Return to “Roleplay Recruiting / Creation / Discussion”