Earendil possibly guilty of leaking info???

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Re: Eärendil guilty of leaking info

Then I ask you to change the title of the topic for it not to be slander.

On a different note, if Avatar was Tribal as you suggest, would that not make them a multi? Considering that both have ingame accounts?

Btw, where do you know that Avatar is Tribal?

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Dean Winchester wrote:
Hitchkok wrote:first prove youre suspicions. only then, if ever, will Eärendil have to defend himself.
if you can't, STHU.
**Filtered** filter. if i wanted to write STHU, i would've write STHU.

Hmm how can you prove a suspicion... :-k Ah yes :smt115 by Eärendil confirming the truth.

A suspicion is exactly that, a suspicion. If he is guilty he should own up. If he is not then he doesn't have anything to be concerned about but should still explain it. A blind eye can't be turned just because he's an Admin.

Wow. all of our law enforcing and judicial systems have missed that.
let's just ASK suspect nicely whether they did it...
first prove youre suspicions. only then, if ever, will Eärendil have to defend himself.
if you can't, STHU.
there is no useless knowledge, there is only knowledge we don't know how to use
math is the art of stating the obvious
click the banner.
yay, i have bragging rights
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Hitchkok wrote:
Dean Winchester wrote:
Hitchkok wrote:first prove youre suspicions. only then, if ever, will Eärendil have to defend himself.
if you can't, STHU.

Hmm how can you prove a suspicion... :-k Ah yes :smt115 by Eärendil confirming the truth.

A suspicion is exactly that, a suspicion. If he is guilty he should own up. If he is not then he doesn't have anything to be concerned about but should still explain it. A blind eye can't be turned just because he's an Admin.

first prove youre suspicions. only then, if ever, will Eärendil have to defend himself.
if you can't, STHU.

Can i just say..... hypocrite: viewtopic.php?f=209&t=158866

deni wrote:Then I ask you to change the title of the topic for it not to be slander.

On a different note, if Avatar was Tribal as you suggest, would that not make them a multi? Considering that both have ingame accounts?

Yes i will change it.

I haven't said Avatar is Tribal. Earendil said Avatar is Tribal.
Who the person really is is not the point here is it. It's how Earendil came to the conclusion of who it is. IF (yes keyword there) he used his Admin powers to come to that conclusion then that is where the problem is. The real identify of the person is of no importance to this.
Image ImageImageImage
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate

Dean Winchester wrote:
Hitchkok wrote:
Dean Winchester wrote:
if you can't, STHU.

if you can't, STHU.

and the hypocrisy is.... where? i suggested a way to prove my suspicion, which you have not. not to mention that my suspicion was much more based than yours.
Dean Winchester wrote:
deni wrote:Then I ask you to change the title of the topic for it not to be slander.

Yes i will change it.

I haven't said Avatar is Tribal. Eärendil said Avatar is Tribal.
Who the person really is is not the point here is it. It's how Eärendil came to the conclusion of who it is. IF (yes keyword there) he used his Admin powers to come to that conclusion then that is where the problem is. The real identify of the person is of no importance to this.

if it's not tribal, than the "leaked" information would not be information, and definiatly not leaked one.
there is no useless knowledge, there is only knowledge we don't know how to use
math is the art of stating the obvious
click the banner.
yay, i have bragging rights
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Hitchkok wrote:
Dean Winchester wrote:
Hitchkok wrote:
Dean Winchester wrote:
if you can't, STHU.

if you can't, STHU.

and the hypocrisy is.... where? i suggested a way to prove my suspicion, which you have not. not to mention that my suspicion was much more based than yours.

Yes and the way of proving this is Earendil explaining how he came to that conclusion. Just because there may not be any other way of proving it doesn't mean it should go without being questioned.

Hitchkok wrote:if it's not tribal, than the "leaked" information would not be information, and definiatly not leaked one.

LOL it would still be information. And regardless of who it is, if he got it from admin powers and even if he got it wrong it is still leaking info.

Might I add that when a Mod told me someone's User Notes were empty and Earendil claimed that was leaking information.... there was nothing in the User Notes. #-o
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Eärendil possibly guilty of leaking info???

Shut up, the lot of you.
Clarkey, could you please keep this in mind until Earendil comes back, bring it up then?
I am sure he's not going to answer based on Zera's remarks, but at least you can address the proper party.

Now, as you will all agree that this thread makes no progress, and that it would be annoying to keep this up until Earendil's return; thread closed.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”