HiteiKanvsHookoo2

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Chaostheory
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Faded Empire
Race: Asmodian
ID: 0

Re: HiteiKanvsHookoo2

Hookoo2 wrote:lol yeah gonna be busy with work for the next fortnight or so hey, takover of company n all that **Filtered** so ill be online when i am im still going to be 500bill ms strike by friday

:-({|=

Well you dont really seem to be in this anymore... only 3 maybe 4 attempts to engage since we've gotten in this, RL and work must come first we get that but neither of us are interested in waiting 2 weeks. We'd be willing to accept a friendly withdrawl since it seems we all have better things to do
"Blood for Blood"
Theron wrote:This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. I'm not your King.
Hookoo2
Forum Expert
Alliance: Executive Solutions
Race: system lord
ID: 69357

Aight sorry im back from work can we pick this back up in 2 weeks ?

Morning Star
Forum Grunt
Alliance: TC- Faded Empire
Race: Fallen Angel
ID: 74301

So... just gonna throw this out there. If you have enough time to farm the naq to build your MS up to 500b strike, you probably have enough time to continue with the Vendetta.

I think... aside from RL stuff, you may also want a break to catch up to my MS size so the online battles go better for you. Juuuust saying...

Anyways, I would rather have both sides walk away from the Vendetta amicably with respect for one another as worthy adversaries. No winner, no loser.
Image Image
Hookoo2
Forum Expert
Alliance: Executive Solutions
Race: system lord
ID: 69357

my ms is now the same size as yours and no i dont farm naq i have other ways of gaining large amounts of naq really fast without spending $$$

Chaostheory
Forum Irregular

Well seeing as how you are officially back in the server war this might as well be locked
"Blood for Blood"
Theron wrote:This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. I'm not your King.
Tekki
Forum Addict

Pending an answer from hookoo the thread will remain open until confirmation from both sides of the vendetta status.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Chaostheory
Forum Irregular

:smt015
"Blood for Blood"

Return to “Vendetta corner”