Unsatisfactory - Mod Feedback

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Unsatisfactory - Mod Feedback

Let me start by addressing why i am not going through the preferred channels.

Earendil wrote:If you have an issue with a moderator then follow contact that mod

I didn't do this because with past experience this particular Mod (Tetrismonkey) has bullied me and is ignoring the contents of my report(s).

Earendil wrote:if that does not work, contact their section head

I have spoken to SuperSaiyan about various things relating to this mod, but it seems it's a rather fruitless effort.

Earendil wrote:and then lastly, if need be contact the Admin team about the problem.

Again rather a fruitless effort whereever i am concerned it seems.

viewtopic.php?f=209&t=162225

Firstly I made a post in this thread pointing out that Jim had no evidence of possible cheating and that he had clearly said himself in the GC thread that he was going to report the account as a multi for the lols. In my opinion that does not warrant a check of the account and the thread should not have remained open.

I posted my view on that. Yes ok maybe my post could have been a little more polite but i had a point and it was VERY much on topic and contributed towards the reasons why such an accusation is not valid.

CABAL's post was slightly comical, by making reference to the fact that the alliance name was the same as his name and his reassurance that it is in no way connected to him.

Tetrismonkey's response as a Mod to myself and CABAL was:

Tetrismonkey wrote:And this post contributes how? Cabal, same goes for you.

Now Legendary, I see no reason to bother leaving this thread open. If you have an issue with users, ingame, keep it to the GC. Making wild accusations against a user with NO evidence, let alone SOME is unacceptable. You are a User that has been amoungst the community longer than many and should know better.

If you wish for this thread to be reopened, PM a very very very good reason and it will be done.

Until then LOCKED.

Tetrismonkey seems to think my post contributed nothing to the thread at hand. However, my reasons for stating why i think that the thread is not a valid suspicion of cheating and that it should be locked is the exact same reason that Tetrismonkey gave as a Mod, because there was no basis to Jim's suspicion.

Tetrismonkey also seemed to think that CABAL's post had no contribution to the thread at hand, yet he was only trying to reassure people that just because the accounts alliance is the same name as him that he has nothing to do with it. In my eyes it is very on topic and contributes by clearing up any possible confusion or mis-reading later on.

Neither of the posts were spam or off topic and both contributed to the topic at hand.

Secondly, I reported a post, through the proper reporting facilities, that contained a case of masking a filtered word. The filtered word is in this thread (3rd post down by SHC_RandomMultiHere):
viewtopic.php?f=209&t=162092&start=15

This report that i submitted was closed by Tetrismonkey around the same time that he posted the previously mentioned comment above. Later when i saw the email notification of the report being closed I checked up on the post in question and I find nothing done to the post. Masking is still there. Masking is still there right now as I type this.

Now when i reported the post, i chose from the drop down menu the masking option. The whole purpose of having this drop down menu on the report function is to differentiate between the types of reports and give an indication to mods what rule violation has take (or possibly taken) place.

Tetrismonkey did nothing to the post. He closed the report and walked away. my personal belief is he ignored my report or gave a quick glance but put no effort in to it because it was me that was reporting. That's just my opinion.

I had also pointed out in one particular cheat thread a case of masking that had gone unnoticed for 5 days. in the end i had to go on to MSN and tell SuperSaiyan. i think the For Admin Mods need to pay closer attention, because my post highlighting the masking was sitting there for a couple of days. Surely a For Admin Mod had been on and read my post as they should monitor those threads, but did nothing about it even though I stated in my post that there was masking gone unnoticed.

I am posting this because i am unsatisfied with Tetrismonkey's behaviour regarding my post and report of recent days. That is my Feedback.
Image ImageImageImage
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: lol
Race: Lulz
ID: 69040

Re: Unsatisfactory - Mod Feedback

**Filtered** off you bellend

lulz?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Unsatisfactory - Mod Feedback

Tropic Thunder wrote:**Filtered** off you bellend
Shush you.

@ Clarkey; thread forwarded to Administration. I'm locking this to prevent a flamefest between you and Tetris, and because you made your point. If and when an admin replies, it can be unlocked.
Or you must have urgent further contributions on the topic?

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”