Suggestion

alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Suggestion

i know its not a bug but i'd like to report it as one cause its going to BUG the crap out of me.

120AT's a day. come on, add a zero on the end and it'll be a little more like it!

for a server that is meant to be fast paced we've got an attack limiter and no fraking turns!

please increase the daily AT's immediatly. please? or allow us to do 10-20 trades a day! at least that would make us work for the turns.

thoughts?
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

Re: Suggestion

I have been waiting for a wave with limited turns for awhile... so no i dont support you :P

In a wave like this... income is actually important and tactical farming and spending is crucial :)
Ace1102
Forum Irregular
Race: Aussie

Well then atleast can somebody suggest to admin, that if we are limited to 120 turns a day, and we all want to be able to mass people at random and still be able to keep up farming/naq wise...
Could we change it so that there is no limit, or atleast a moderate limit on market trades and how many we can save.

As you know at the moment it is capped at -1 Market trades per day, meaning you can collect one from the day before and use it later etc.
Can we make it like -10 or something, that way we can save daily market trades and buy a lump sum of turns for massing (120 turns each for an extreme amount of naq :P)

Even then, to mass a fairly well protected account could easily burn through 2000+ AT's, I don't have a problem with needing to be tactical about hits etc, it seems like a fair idea but on the flip side of the coin that would mean you need to trade off your whole days farming to mass someone, and you would be limited to how many people you could mass in a short period of time.
Minato Namikaze
Forum Irregular
Alliance: RV 2iC

Apogryph wrote:I have been waiting for a wave with limited turns for awhile... so no i dont support you :P

In a wave like this... income is actually important and tactical farming and spending is crucial :)

but it doesnt help the none cash spenders or the people who are not fed
damien snpr wrote:Go mass something... might help.
damien snpr wrote:Mind=blown
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Minato Namikaze wrote:
Apogryph wrote:I have been waiting for a wave with limited turns for awhile... so no i dont support you :P

get over yourself

whining really gets you places comments like that will get you massed

be constructive
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
martin the great
Forum Expert
Race: angryrace
ID: 1974745
Location: searching for ancient technology in the Pegasus galaxy

Jason... wrote:
Minato Namikaze wrote:

get over yourself

whining really gets you places comments like that will get you massed

be constructive

i believe he was making a statement not whining
there is a difference
martin's posts do not represent his views and should not thought of as such
if you have an issue with one of martin's posts then please call 0800-2215-9484-48
this is here to ensure i dont get sued
many thanks to Jin for the sig :)
Ace1102
Forum Irregular
Race: Aussie

Ace1102 wrote:Well then atleast can somebody suggest to admin, that if we are limited to 120 turns a day, and we all want to be able to mass people at random and still be able to keep up farming/naq wise...
Could we change it so that there is no limit, or atleast a moderate limit on market trades and how many we can save.

As you know at the moment it is capped at -1 Market trades per day, meaning you can collect one from the day before and use it later etc.
Can we make it like -10 or something, that way we can save daily market trades and buy a lump sum of turns for massing (120 turns each for an extreme amount of naq :P)

Even then, to mass a fairly well protected account could easily burn through 2000+ AT's, I don't have a problem with needing to be tactical about hits etc, it seems like a fair idea but on the flip side of the coin that would mean you need to trade off your whole days farming to mass someone, and you would be limited to how many people you could mass in a short period of time.

Thread was hijacked...
Anyone present at the next admin chat/meeting please forward this suggestion on to admin.
knight
The Lulz

Ace1102 wrote:
Ace1102 wrote:Well then atleast can somebody suggest to admin, that if we are limited to 120 turns a day, and we all want to be able to mass people at random and still be able to keep up farming/naq wise...

Thread was hijacked...
Anyone present at the next admin chat/meeting please forward this suggestion on to admin.

There is a reason why there is a limit on market turns (1 per day) and only 2 total.

It makes everyone log in regularly. You can stockpile turns but you don't make 10 a turn after you have 2,000.

In past waves it did not matter but in this one, 6 hours worth of turns on the market isn't much.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”