Anti-Covert Bug

~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Anti-Covert Bug

Ive been monitoring my AC power trying to gain a few ranks by having some trained. and after a few turns have trained more men.

and then a few turns more ive trained more men.

ive just now looked and my anti covert power has stayed the same and my total armysize hasnt appeared to grow since i started doing this, despite the fact it clearly has.

I think as im training AC units its just killing them, taking my naq, my UU, but not training the men.

ive lost about 40k UU now and not realised it -.-
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

Re: Anti-Covert Bug

Um, now that you are alerted to this try a small scale test whilst paying attention to before and after naq/UU/ac/army size counts?

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

strange, i cant get it to do it again.

ive tried checking attack logs to see if they have just been killed when i attack. but all my attacks have been on 0 def people and the logs show 0 Ac units lost
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Ace1102
Forum Irregular
Race: Aussie
ID: 0

Sure you're looking at the right bit of the log?
AC units lost don't show in YOUR attack log page, they only show if you go into details of a specific attack or you see the attacks on the global attack logs, as these include AC units lost.

Or, save your UU's for a few turns and train them in larger chunks, you might not notice smaller increases in your total figure as it might not be adding much.
I thought this was about another bug I had noticed...
Numerous times i've clicked to untrain a specific amount of AC units, successfully, only to find that after I've done that and attacked someone, the AC units never untrained :(
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

Ace1102 wrote:Sure you're looking at the right bit of the log?
AC units lost don't show in YOUR attack log page, they only show if you go into details of a specific attack or you see the attacks on the global attack logs, as these include AC units lost.

Or, save your UU's for a few turns and train them in larger chunks, you might not notice smaller increases in your total figure as it might not be adding much.
I thought this was about another bug I had noticed...
Numerous times i've clicked to untrain a specific amount of AC units, successfully, only to find that after I've done that and attacked someone, the AC units never untrained :(

i had that problem alot last wave... even managed to nuke off 2m ac in the last week cos of it ](*,) so now i double check every time which is a pain :?

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”