The Rogue System Lord defies the Rogue Wolf

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Beelzebub
Root of All Evil
Alliance: SL High Council Member
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

The Rogue System Lord defies the Rogue Wolf

....while sitting in his Thrown of his flagship the Sovereign....

Lord Baal, while out collecting Naq from many of your planets, we came under heavy fire from an enemy we have not come across before. he hailed our ships demanding Surrender, but we stood our ground in the name of you, Our Lord Baal. He called himself Rogue Wolf...

His Armies were successful intaking down 2 motherships My Lord, but we were able to fend them off and he has made his escape.

"This treachery is an outrage!!! Send ALL available fleets to engage the Adversary! he will pay for what he has done! Attacking a GOD is obviously something this one knows NOT to do!"

ok so this war is nothing personal, just some nice War Games for 2 warriors.
-No Planets
-No Officers
-No Ascended
-Last 1 week starting from this post
-Min 200bil def at each log in...if hopefully not taken out by others :)

lets keep this thread clean, good luck Rogue, lets have some fun
ImageImageImageImage

My Trade Feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=151625
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Re: The Rogue System Lord defies the Rogue Wolf

Have fun gentlemen.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
jokerzx
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Dominium ex Malus
ID: 51901

Have fun both of you, go Wolfie. :razz:
Beelzebub
Root of All Evil

My Lord, Your Fleet was successful in tracking down your enemy and killing millions of his followers. His soldiers are a formidable threat and will prove to make him a worthy opponent...

eyes glow with excitement......"Excellent, this is just what we need to test out new weapons. You jaffa have had it too easy for far too long with no worthy opponents. Now show Your GOD how well you wish to serve and die for me!!''

[spoiler]Defence Mercs Killed (20) 3,351,575
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(300) 1,530,727
Spies Killed(100) 331,059[/spoiler]

ok so it took me a lil longer to kill your def than it did you mine, my internet BLOWS right now,... and someone repaired on me... but i think i ended up killing a tad more atm :)

well here is to a nice round one... off to bed in a bit as i know he is now. see ya on the field later
ImageImageImageImage

System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Well, lets see how this pans out and what information I get.

But, go Lord Baal

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
~Sokar~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Sokar System Lords
ID: 1943657

Good luck Lord Baal! As I know Rogue Wolf almost lost another 2 million units after your massacre. :sge
| Trade Feedback | ID: 1943657 | Sig Shop | :smt029
Goa'uld: ~Sokar~ | Host: dexx

ImageImage
Rogue_Wolf
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Omegan
Race: Unknown
ID: 52965

Rogue awakens from his cryo pod... hmmm thier is an eary silence.... through the fog of distant memorys.. he wonders...... looks out and see's some of the nuclear silos.. are
empty.. ahhh yes i remember now...

oooops :D drunk.. and board last night then..

also notices a distinct lack of any defences in his realm.. :D sweet 1st massing in 3 months.. awesome :D

challenge is accepted (soz was little late all day in bed yesturday)

time to ready the men break out the guns... lets fight :D il see u on the battlefield... again ;)

ps dont worry the 2mill was mostly mercs anyway ;).. corection spys.. and i just noticed the sab runs... lol some1 needs to learn horw to use a sab calc ;)
pps dam good post Lord Baal
Last edited by Rogue_Wolf on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If ur not my friend ur my enemy and if ur not my enemy... ur a farm...;)
Beelzebub
Root of All Evil

.....meeting once again on another side of the Galaxy....

Lord Baal, we have once again tracked down the Enemy and thwarted off his Armies. You were victorious in battle My Lord, but not without loses to your Fleets as well. A Mothership was taken out, but there was another to take its place in battle and destroyed the Enemies Mothership.

eyes Glow intensly..."This is not the kind of news Your GOD wants to hear, ANOTHER Mothership lost in battle...You are extremely lucky you were able to destroy one of his as well! Next time, Your GOD will not be so lenient with such an act! Now get the jaffa ready for the next battle, i want to see better progress next time!"

Yes My Lord, they will be ready and trained far superior for the next battle.

well i saw ya on MSN and though you would be online but i guess not. had a nice go at your def anyways. you did kill my MS to basically nothing and then i rebuilt and was able to take your out as well, so all in all a quite even battle.

and when 2 people ascended to The UnKnown are fighting, DAMN, does the ascended blessing seem to kick in more than normal and def makes for a more interesting battle :D

see ya in a few days after im done with PPT

[spoiler]just a couple of the first hits to show what we were each working with.

21:54 Rogue_Wolf 2,148,909,563 Naquadah stolen 1,555,646,378,085 646,781,848,799 details
21:54 Rogue_Wolf 2,475,702,262 Naquadah stolen 748,492,620,377 646,868,670,336 details
21:54 Rogue_Wolf Attack defended 723,444,897,768 1,108,993,937,293 details
21:54 Rogue_Wolf 2,654,862,671 Naquadah stolen 1,597,565,028,490 1,057,145,243,068 details
21:54 Rogue_Wolf Attack defended 813,075,663,189 1,047,173,895,708 details
21:54 Rogue_Wolf 3,105,293,693 Naquadah stolen 1,501,173,494,752 534,414,521,878 details
21:53 Rogue_Wolf 56,127,538,366 Naquadah stolen 1,605,119,155,200 526,187,214,855[/spoiler]
ImageImageImageImage

Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

Go Rogue! DoO DoO proud!
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
Rogue_Wolf
Forum Grunt

.......fizzle..........crackle............fizzle..........crakle............. crackle.........Heavy....Fire................R....peat....fizzle....crakle........

Rogue throws the comunicater down in frustration.... calls for his 2ic.. "explain this mess"..... he barks..... the 2ic with head bent low walks into the command deck.... "sssssoorrryyy sir i dont know what".... 1 wave of Rogue's hand and.. SQUISH.. !!!!

"bring me the 3ic and a clean up crew" Rogue commands.. the 3ic walks in.. even more scared..... steps over the remains of the ex-2ic.... "ur now 2ic..... Dont fail me or u share the same fate as ur predasesor"..... "Sir Yes Sir"..... the story continues... the fight is young...... cant wait till i get a chance to fight back properly.. work sucks:( wolfey like fighty fighty and hates worky worky lol but... tis the calm before the storm........... ;)

lol i noticed that as well with the ab's :D shame i had to sleep, work realy does suck donkey balls.. il be off ppt probably 12 hours or so after you... though u never know i might cut it early... depends if the universe is ready for 2 highly ascended beings going head to head.......... :D i think not..... but what the heck :D

Beelzebub
Root of All Evil

Rogue_Wolf wrote:il be off ppt probably 12 hours or so after you... though u never know i might cut it early... depends if the universe is ready for 2 highly ascended beings going head to head.......... :D i think not..... but what the heck :D

hopefully we can find a time when you are not working/sleeping and my internet is going strong and we can get at least one live battle. our blessings do kinda kick our own ass huh lol. and being across the world from one another does make it a whole lot hard as well :P
ImageImageImageImage

Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

:-k seems nice battle ;) have fun both UnKnown's ;)
Beelzebub
Root of All Evil

........My Lord, we have an incoming transmission from our ships in the outer regions.
"Patch them thru immediately!!"

....Lord Baal, your enemy found your group of Motherships on the far reaches of the Galaxy, we had no warning what so ever My Lord, they started to fire as soon as they emerged from hyperspace, there as nothing we could do!

"NOTHING YOU COULD DO?!?!? This is an OUTRAGE!, How was this Rogue Wolf able to track you down? He received his Intel somewhere and i want to know where! I am losing patience with this battle and this War will be over soon enough!! DO NOT contact me again unless it is with good news of your victory....do i have to do everything myself!!"

Yes My Lord, we beg your forgiveness and we will be ready no matter what for whatever the enemy has to offer against us!

sneaky sneaky you are lol... massed me down when we were talking on msn. all is well though, thats 2 for each of us now.
ImageImageImageImage

Root of All Evil

.....Lord Baal, a we have a communication coming in.

"Put it up on screen...."

My Lord Baal, Hail to thee. i bring you word from planet Kill-Knock. We found a base of Enemy soldiers My Lord and vanquishes them. We landed our ships and staged a full on ground assault on the enemy troops, they never stood a chance! Very few were left alive, just enough to be able to bring word back to their leader of what transpired.

"This is better news to finally hear! I hope you killed them all swiftly and painfully in the name of your God. Great work jaffa. Send out a message, Gather the Fleets and return to our Fortress. We have much needed repairs to make, as well as to find out how many more Jaffa we must enslave to compensate our loses!" eyes Glow

well i was hoping you would be online to repair and try yo have an online battle. But it appears that the time difference between us just wouldnt allow that to happen right now, maybe another time in another Galaxy. Yesterday was my B-Day, so i will be out most of the day celebrating with my family today.

this was a nice war, kept civil by all parties. good luck Rogue, im sure ill see ya in my logs in the next 11 hours before this war is officially over
ImageImageImageImage

Forum Grunt

Ambush....... shields up.... man those defence guns lads.... red alert repeat red alert..... this is not a drilll...

dam the lads where to slow to respond the def goes pop.... right... straight in retaliation time...... the chronicles of war show a massive trail of destruction in both realms.... :D dam good fight... shame it wasent live.. but like u said.. some day...we will get our dance lol

have fun mate.. if u log before times up.. we might get 1 more in.. but if not no worries... final conlcusion on 2 unknowns fighting... AWESOME :D and prety much a stale mate.. yup we can pown each other realy realy quickly :D it has been a good fun fight...... Respect....

Rogue out

Return to “Vendetta corner”