Calibretto vs Angel Of Vengeance

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

Re: Calibretto vs Angel Of Vengeance

*dingdongding*

...Intergalactic transmission coming thru for Commander Robe, I repeat Intergalactic transmission coming thru for Commander Robe, please hurry to the commandbridge...

*end of message*

(Re-add to msn pls ;) )
Evneu
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Race: Roughneck
ID: 66719

*Hails Calibretto*

...Intergalactic transmission coming thru for Commander Calibretto, I repeat Intergalactic transmission coming thru for Commander Calibretto, I Have Your Cookies...

*End Of Transmission*

:-D
System Lord Speak: RED

Calibretto
Forum Expert

System Lord Evneu wrote:*Hails Calibretto*

...Intergalactic transmission coming thru for Commander Calibretto, I repeat Intergalactic transmission coming thru for Commander Calibretto, I Have Your Cookies...

*End Of Transmission*

*dingdongding*

...Warninglevel 5 *BEEPBEEP* ...man your battlestations, I repeat man your battlestations, we are going to get our cookies back...

*end of message*
Evneu
Forum Expert

Calibretto wrote:
System Lord Evneu wrote:*Hails Calibretto*

*End Of Transmission*

*dingdongding*

...Warninglevel 5 *BEEPBEEP* ...man your battlestations, I repeat man your battlestations, we are going to get our cookies back...

*end of message*

...One additional fact: the forces of Calibretto were so completely overwhelmed that they could not even breach the perimiter of System Lord Evneu! As a result, it appears that the weapons and forces of System Lord Evneu suffered no damage!! Was it a suicide run? Proving some sort of unknown 'point'? Or maybe a tactical strike to recon the strength of the opposition? Nobody is 100% sure, but one thing is sure: the attack was eliminated before they even got close, and had no effect on the target!...

Im Keeping Teh Cookies :smt047 :-D

Calibretto
Forum Expert

Many wonder if Calibretto will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Calibretto before such a feat should wisely be considered!

***I told you to eat spinage before we went, but no you wanted cookies, you all 293409283048092384003948234 push-ups, no diner before you finised!!!...grrmmmblblb....****
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

go cali :razz: man that battleship just like you man us :smt047
Calibretto
Forum Expert

stuff of legends wrote:go cali :razz: man that battleship just like you man us :smt047

:oops: that sounds weird...lol
Evneu
Forum Expert

Calibretto wrote:
stuff of legends wrote:go cali :razz: man that battleship just like you man us :smt047

:oops: that sounds weird...lol

Makes it Sound like i should Brick up my Back Door :shock:

:lol:

Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Calibretto wrote:*dingdongding*

...Intergalactic transmission coming thru for Commander Robe, I repeat Intergalactic transmission coming thru for Commander Robe, please hurry to the commandbridge...

*end of message*

(Re-add to msn pls ;) )

...Intergalactic transmission coming thru for Commander Calibretto, I repeat Intergalactic transmission coming thru for Commander Calibretto, please hurry to the commandbridge...

Your offer of cookies and cake were gratefully appreciated and we agree that this Vendetta is no longer required :-D

*end of message*
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Calibretto
Forum Expert

All confirmed.

*dingdongding*

...a message for the MOD, pls close this cookiestealing activity...

Evneu
Forum Expert

:shock: Dont Let a MOD Steal Our Cookies :shock:

Congrats Both ;)

Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Vendetta corner”