I grow Bored of You.

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
damien snpr
Forum Irregular
Race: **Filtered**
ID: 0

Re: I grow Bored of You.

If I'm not mistaken, Evneu did give Bax a choice in the matter. This still the case, Evneu?
...Image
Baxter
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Australian
ID: 1961730

whoever said that it was early morning was right
and then i went to school
real life to deal with first :P

evneu, i have been meaning to get around to this, and here it is:

i wish to say that i am sorry for any and all misunderstandings that may have occurred as a result of anything that i may have said in this thread (viewtopic.php?f=124&t=168788)
recent things in my life havent gone to plan, and i havent been dealing with them very well, and as a result, i said and did some stupid things. for this, i am sorry

there will be no vendetta, i respectfully decline your request
whether you attribute this to cowardice, lack of respect, being an idiot or any other multitude of reasons is completely up to you
i will say, however, that it is due to those events in my life that i previously spoke of
ive come to realise that ive made many mistakes, and i am trying to correct those, though i do not believe that i can fix everything
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
Byrnes wrote:Triangle Allegiance is accepting applications now :-D
Juliette wrote:To recommend Chrome is to say "Here, have this grenade. I'll pull the plug. Now you hold on to that grenade and run like hell."

IE beats Chrome. Hell, EVERYTHING beats Chrome. ICQ **Filtered** beats Chrome. A telex beats Chrome. And even.. BP beats Chrome.
damien snpr
Forum Irregular
Race: **Filtered**
ID: 0

Well said, brother. Stuff gets crazy sometimes and I think we can all appreciate that.
...Image
Evneu
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Race: Roughneck
ID: 66719

Thread Can Be Closed.
System Lord Speak: RED

Return to “Vendetta corner”