Sitting on Reathe

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Reathe
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: Soldat
ID: 52637
Alternate name(s): Oh you c***!
B******!
That little S***!

Re: Sitting on Reathe

InR wrote:i have plats build but not on planets ;) i need to find something to worth platform :) u seems on ppt when i check :) untill i see you take planet, and then again PPT. im sorry m8 we cant have fun this way :) i cant even mass anything, u cant mass anything (cause i refuse to build cause of DoC)....

so i was thinking to end vendetta, but nah...im sure ill see something in future to destroy ...

lol I see, I thought you were going to stick it on a planet when you said you had rebuilt it right away :)

and yes, I know I am using my ppt. But ppt is good for me at the moment, need to save up those resources for my next ascending, kinda tricky this time having lost all my UU so I have had to farm extra hard this time but almost there, besides, it amuses me to drop out of ppt, steal a planet and go back on again and wonder if your mothership will have recharged within 12hrs or whatever to get it back. Dont worry though, like a bus I will be around again before too long :-"

It might also be worth pointing out that usually, in a normal fight, both parties need to agree on a termination of hostilities in order for the fighting to end. One side could suggest they will stop but without both sides agreeing it might not go as intended [-X

Please keep posts on topic please people, I dislike all the spam that creeps in.

Reathe
Last edited by Reathe on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

thats why ive told u my terms, but u never came up with any suggestions.

So i thought u like it ;)
InR
Forum Addict

rathe please add me to msn (i am useing ebuddy atm, so i dont know where to add lol ) ineedrizla@yahoo.com
Reathe
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: Soldat
ID: 52637
Alternate name(s): Oh you c***!
B******!
That little S***!

Tis bunnie@hotmail.com but it is rare to get me online.

Regards
InR
Forum Addict

added
InR
Forum Addict

i would like to close this vendetta. was long enough :) different problems are approaching. basicly i was mad at reathe, cause he took 2 planets from me.

i took his def couple of times then, whatever i saw. but since doc war came. i was kinda occupied with lots more players... then i forgot for what i am figthing for here. so ive decided to end it.

if rathe wants to add something, please. otherwise please close topic.
thx

InR
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Locked as requested
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Vendetta corner”