Ascended Attacks

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Ascended Attacks

I forget in my old age...... :cry:

In order to enter the enemy realm without hinderance of their worldly armies (ascended beings dislike having to confront physical forces...it is below them) your army must be 10 times their strength, in order to clear a path and prevent interference on you directly, while you engage in an ascended battle! You vow to enhance your army to this level, in order to engage in a direct ascended attack, but for now return to your own realm...

The bit in red, what is that referring to? is it my total planets? Or something else?
Image ImageImageImage
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: Ascended Attacks

your strike to the def i believe

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
renegadze
Forum Elite

yes you need a strike 10 times their defence
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Ok, thanks. :)
Image ImageImageImage
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

planets dont matter with ascended attacks. You can kill anyone from 1 to 100 billion.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

stuff of legends wrote:planets dont matter with ascended attacks. You can kill anyone from 1 to 100 billion.

Actually planets do matter because you need planets to build your strike to 10x their defence.
Image ImageImageImage
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Clarkey wrote:
stuff of legends wrote:planets dont matter with ascended attacks. You can kill anyone from 1 to 100 billion.

Actually planets do matter because you need planets to build your strike to 10x their defence.

*cough* mass *cough*

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human

^^ what he said.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed