Income Protection

extremelyupsetuser
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Income Protection

When I am attacking people to get naq I find that I'm being modded the entire time. Even if I attacked just ONE person I'd get my entire stash of naq jacked before I had a chance to click to the next screen.

I suggest making the funds earned protected for a certain ammount of time to actually ALLOW the person to use them. The current system allows anybody with a faster connection to snipe anybody trying to build something of their own. (And in Afganistan the Connection is very slow. Take into account that its a server based WISE system, and those are even slower because up to 20 people can be browsing from the same IP.)

A direct deposite, or protected funds time after a person aquires something would GREATLY improve the quality of this game for people who do not have acces to insanely high speed internet.

Direct Deposite- would be simple. Check a box that says you'll pay 5% on all income for it to be directly deposited into an account that cannot be touched until the next 30 minute turn. Then its fair game.

Income protection- Put a 3-5 minute window of protection on funds earned. So that would give people 5 minutes to actually see their funds, and use them when the turns shift, instead of clicking the button only to find that you were masking as soon as the other guy got his turns. Or give an attacker 5 minutes to actually use his naq before he can get masking by somebody with a faster connection.

Don't use the ''If you'd build defenses you wouldn't need the protection time" Because we all know that if you start this game even a week late you cannot build defenses to defend your assets. Even with the 72 hours of BP its impossible to defend yourself against the number 4 and 5 player on the server.

You guys want a way to make this game more begginer friendly, well here is one way to do it.
Last edited by knight on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: masking
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re: Income Protection

*ignores post*

Income protection is called a defense...Build one and it will help.
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
TimeGap
Forum Intermediate

How about something like the 5% for the protection, giving you 1minute (More than enough) on assets attained from an attack to be protected, and maybe a slidescale on the 5% amount according to army size or something?

Not sure though, just think this might be a good idea especially for beginner players.

Just my 2cents :P Use it, dont use it.
extremelyupsetuser
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Jason... wrote:*ignores post*

You did an amazing job ignoring this post. Did you also ignore the part where I clearly pointed out that no matter what kind of defense you get coming out of begginers protection that it is impossibe to defend against even the most basic of enemy? Or that connection speeds effects a players ability to spend the naq he/ she just earned?

You must have ignored that part, and last I checked this was a suggestion thread. Not a, "Hmm let me be a smarty pants" thread. Read, and understand something before you place your ever so ignorant Ignored label on it.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

extremelyupsetuser wrote:

You did an amazing job ignoring this post. Did you also ignore the part where I clearly pointed out that no matter what kind of defense you get coming out of begginers protection that it is impossibe to defend against even the most basic of enemy? Or that connection speeds effects a players ability to spend the naq he/ she just earned?

You must have ignored that part, and last I checked this was a suggestion thread. Not a, "Hmm let me be a smarty pants" thread. Read, and understand something before you place your ever so ignorant Ignored label on it.
Well hum do you want coaching on how to farm with slow connection? I live in africa mate and our connection is **Filtered**. And yes there is a defense that can be made to reject farmers. Irs just not a feesable alternative.
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

Ace had the best suggestion with the galactic logs. Put a delay on them of at least five minutes.

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

bank or spend after each hit. You get sniped cos you have a couple hits worth of naq out so it really is your own fault. Learn to adapt ;)
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Epic comeback... Affy likie even though it was at the Expense of one of his long-time friends and allies... HAHAHA :smt047

As a Looonnnngg time user of Dial-up internet connectivity in the rural red-necksville where I live in the boonies of N Central Florida's untamed countryside, I can feel the pain of a dial-up user vs. these higher powered DSL and super-duper hi-speed connections. But, I am forced to bank after almost every Attack, and all sorts of insufferable indignities due to the slowness of my connection.

To get to my point, I am STILL a proponent in favor of putting a few minute delay into the Galactic Attack logs. Those were supposed to be for us to self-police our Q community, NOT for poaching and Sniping purposes.
Just saying... :-k

HAHA Yeah, Jason is a smarty-pants.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
(But he's a Pimp. And he steals all of Affy's women...)
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”