Inception

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
Tyber Zann
JUAN's Successor, Buck's Inheritor, Semper's mailed fist
Alternate name(s): Tyber Zann, tom twin

Re: Inception

great film very awesome twist. anyone seen shuttle island? another good film
Help find my old Tyber Zann sigs :(
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Inception

In the start (I came like 15min after it started, lol, always being late <_<) I came when
[spoiler]Dicaprio was in Saito's dream, playing M. Charles role. I was wondering, when does the dream end, why the heck does this woman (his wife later in the movie I learnt) betray him?
The scene in the room where he puts his face on the ground and sees it's not real. Well, I was quite wth? like seeing all rioters coming to them, thinking, what the heck is going on? Then later the movie became clear, and I understood almost everything.
The 4th level dream (the limbs) was looking awesome.
Don't know if anybody else's attention was focused on the spinning of totem. Will it stop? Will it not? Movie ends just a second before we see it stop (or not?) :-D[/spoiler]

Awesome movie, great action & special effects, great storyline, use of brains required to follow and understand everything, interesting characters, personal involvement of the hero with a past that doesn't want to go, good locations...well, I think that covers almost everything required from a masterpiece! :D
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life

Return to “Grand Cinema”