Else where lol

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Peace

GOLDEN WING wrote:no need to apologize some mods deserve to be attacked and Clarkey is one of the only smart people that can dish out what u guys dish us. (us= forum users)
Say whaaa'? What exactly do we dish you?

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Re: Peace

warings, behavior etc
Last edited by GOLDEN WING on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Empy
Derper

Re: Peace

GOLDEN WING wrote:unjustified warnings and u guys tend to do what you want meh list goes on.
Sorry to somewhat derail the topic and this can be split (by someone else) but I can't not respond when people say things like this. Please name any unjustified warnings that have been given out and give examples of how we "do what we want" and "meh list goes on" means nothing. I'm not trying to argue with you, I just want to understand why you feel as you do.

Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Else where lol

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:
GOLDEN WING wrote:unjustified warnings and u guys tend to do what you want meh list goes on.
Sorry to somewhat derail the topic and this can be split (by someone else) but I can't not respond when people say things like this. Please name any unjustified warnings that have been given out and give examples of how we "do what we want" and "meh list goes on" means nothing. I'm not trying to argue with you, I just want to understand why you feel as you do.

This topic can be used to continue the arguement in Clarkey's thread lol (I can't split threads but I figured this would be a start)
Empy
Derper

Re: Else where lol

I did.

~Empy

Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

But now it doesn't say I started it :cry: lol
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

i was gunna write this

"ok a mod made a thread in "spam" and the title was who ever posts gets warning.

i posted got warning because its SPAM not right at all in spam temple so did a few other people for posting in spam temple.

and when supposedly clarkeys offline status disappeared and when he complained about it it suddenly was back :roll:

im not saying that u guys are all bad empy ur not one of the bad ones :-D

and sorry for taking off topic."
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

GOLDEN WING wrote:and when supposedly clarkeys offline status disappeared and when he complained about it it suddenly was back :roll:
Right here you should have spoken to me before mentioning anything to do with me. If i understand you correctly you are referring to my ability to hide myself on forums? i.e. this: viewtopic.php?f=95&t=172604

If that's correct then I think that ability was removed from me when I was punished due to my attitude in the temple recently etc. My revoked permissions were given back to me on Tuesday when Earendil said he would give them back.

I can only assume that the "hide online status" was forgotten about, and when I mentioned it on forums the reason it was returned promptly was because the thread reminded Earendil (or any other admin) about it. I was not complaining about it i was asking about it. I posted a thread about it rather than PM Earendil because I was in that "other" place at the time, where as now I am in a "new" place. :-D

I hope that clears that one up.
Image ImageImageImage
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

i just found it rly strage that 1 minute it was their then it appeared xD seemed like someone was messing around :smt047 :smt047
Golden's Trade feedback
LegendaryA
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lost Legends
ID: 7889

GOLDEN WING wrote:i was gunna write this

"ok a mod made a thread in "spam" and the title was who ever posts gets warning.

i posted got warning because its SPAM not right at all in spam temple so did a few other people for posting in spam temple.

Even though I agree that sometimes staff do overcross the line of authoritarianness, I have two things to state about this particular issue:

- the banning was temporary, not longer than a day
- more importantly, why the hell would you post in a thread that stated, if you post once you're warned and thrice banned? I mean, when you see "danger zone - high electricity voltage - don't open the door", you usually don't go there unless you are electricity-related worker, as otherwise you get nothing but great danger which doesn't have interesting counterpart? :neutral:

After all, it's commonly known that such warning (electricity voltage example) states the risk, and ultimately is your fault if you ignore the warning.
Furthermore, it wasn't even a thread where a mod posted "don't reply to previous messages or you are warned etc". It was a thread stating in its first post "post and be warned". There was thus no reason to post.
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
'Which country are you from?' [Poll]
Spoiler
~~New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) is bs. Novus ordo seclorum means "New World of the Ages".~~
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Am I allowed to use this thread to respond to Clarkey's response to me?
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Empy
Derper

You could PM him? I don't really care.

About the warnings in the Temple via that topic I don't think they're counted. Purposely not counted and avoided in fact. I can see what you're saying though.

Spoiler
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

GOLDEN WING wrote:thanks :)

i just found it rly strage that 1 minute it was their then it appeared xD seemed like someone was messing around :smt047 :smt047

Wow, really? You complain about something as small as that, yet you did not hear one serious peep out of me when he deleted my account? Nope. This place would be better if people like you stopped making mountains out of mole hills...

And lulz at people still bothering to make any sense at all of that foreign place called the spam temple...

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”