Question about report

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Question about report

Last weekend in the Charizard vs Rudy Pena thread both myself and Rudy were spoken to by a GM as discussion was going off track. A couple of posts were removed and the conduct between myself and Rudy ceased.

Shortly after that there was this post:
viewtopic.php?f=124&t=172873&p=2180657#p2180657

As you can see it is completely off topic spam not relevant to the war at hand at all. So I reported the post as spam on Sun.

There are 4 blue mods of general section that have been on multiple times since then and I have seen at least 1 of them looking at the moderator control panel since then too. There have also been all bar one GM's online multiple times since then, and 2 admins.

It's a simple case of spam yet 4 days later it remains there. Why do mods look at the MCP then walk away, look at it again later and still walk away from the report?

I know Zeratul you always say about mods not being "omnipresent" but 4 days and 10 staff that have the ability to handle the report and have all been on multiple times and no-one bothers to deal with it......
Image ImageImageImage
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

Re: Question about report

u asking too much ;)
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

I can personally say I've done nothing all week, first week of school... I usually a couple times a day when I'm on check the MCP and look at the reports and deal with all I see unless I feel like leaving it for the Section Mods (don't wanna like ... do everything). I cannot speak for others Mods, I may have logged on but I really did nothing I simply don't have the time at the moment.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

do me a GC Mod i got lot of time ;) to check forum
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

It's not good when no GC mods have any time over 4 days to carry out their responsibility. It shouldn't really have to be done by another Section Head.
Image ImageImageImage
knight
The Lulz

Clarkey wrote:Last weekend in the Charizard vs Rudy Pena thread both myself and Rudy were spoken to by a GM as discussion was going off track. A couple of posts were removed and the conduct between myself and Rudy ceased.

Shortly after that there was this post:
viewtopic.php?f=124&t=172873&p=2180657#p2180657

As you can see it is completely off topic spam not relevant to the war at hand at all. So I reported the post as spam on Sun.

There are 4 blue mods of general section that have been on multiple times since then and I have seen at least 1 of them looking at the moderator control panel since then too. There have also been all bar one GM's online multiple times since then, and 2 admins.

It's a simple case of spam yet 4 days later it remains there. Why do mods look at the MCP then walk away, look at it again later and still walk away from the report?

I know Zeratul you always say about mods not being "omnipresent" but 4 days and 10 staff that have the ability to handle the report and have all been on multiple times and no-one bothers to deal with it......

Personally, it really is none of your business as to why the report is still open.

The report was not opened by you. So I fail to see why you would even care about it.

locked due to case being solved. :roll:

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”