~Selths NEW Sig Shop~

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

selth
Fledgling Forumer

~Selths NEW Sig Shop~

Alright, so I'm a bit of an amateur, with little previous Photoshop experience, but I wish to improve. I would love feedback to help raise the quality of my sigs. I've made a few pre-mades (if anyone wishes to buy) and I have also made some for friends.

If you want one, message me and I will change the text to the name of your choice. If you have a request I will do those too.

Most of the ones I've been playing with are animated, so here they are

Sig for a friend:
Last edited by selth on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG
- EAG - AGL - IAG- TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
lilith wrote:Selth + Demise, you make a pretty great mass/sab team. 2 vs 1, I'd choose you any day of the week. I train more spies and your sab bounces off, you're back at once ACing me again forcing me to untrain... You guys know how to mass...
DeMiSe
Fledgling Forumer

Re: ~Selths NEW Sig Shop~

ill vouch for you brother selth might not be the best but want a good sig he will spend some time on it not just throw crap together he puts some time in to each sig he makes :)
selth
Fledgling Forumer

Thanks for the kind words Demise. Appreciate it.

Also I just put up my pre-made sig 5, I need to fix up the white blotches, but I'm off for a few hours now, so I will do it later, I'll post it as a preview though.
- EAG - AGL - IAG- TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
lilith wrote:Selth + Demise, you make a pretty great mass/sab team. 2 vs 1, I'd choose you any day of the week. I train more spies and your sab bounces off, you're back at once ACing me again forcing me to untrain... You guys know how to mass...
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

yooo selth some sexxay stuffs there ;) ill have to catch you up sometime ;)
selth
Fledgling Forumer

new sig made and added =)
Spoiler
DeMiSe
Fledgling Forumer

bump

Return to “Graphics Archives”