Nemesis Newsflash!

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

Nemesis Newsflash!

The Sith Lords convene around the grave of their long lost Emperor - Sidious. The Krypt of the greatest ever Dark Lord of TGW stunk with the decay of the eons that had passed since the construction of that terrible place. The walls were painted with the images of almost forgotten times when the Sith Lords were among the most feared masters of the universe, when the Dark One walked amongst them.

But then came the betrayal. Those who had been trained, who had served the Dark Lord and had been left by him to continue his terrible legacy abandoned and betrayed their brothers leaving nothing but a withered husk behind to fend for itself in a galaxy of wolves.

Raising their arms over the sarcophagus the four Sith Lords cut their palms and dropped blood onto the newly placed stones and with an eerie whisper the tormented soul of the Dark Lord rose...

"What is it?"

The new Pantheon of Lords explained the situation and without hesitation the most despised of creatures began to once again instruct them on how to rebuild. Once before had the Dark Lord brought the Sith Empire back from the brink and once more would they use his knowledge to rebuild.

This time though it was different. This time they had revenge to seek, they had friends to make and this time they would be Sect no longer.. they would be new, reborn in the fires of their rage like a violent eruption of flame. They would be Novus. The new breed, a team, a band of survivors and more determined to reclaim their respect and pride by working together in unison rather than in competition like their brothers of old.

When the deed was done the Dark Lord had them kneel before him and reaching out from within the very belly of hell itself he christened the reborn child as Nemesis Novus. Before the ghostly howls of power had completely faded the force ghost had gone again...

Back in the Inner Core of main, in the main galactic broadcast hub where all trades and discussions take place A Nemesis Sith Lord stepped from his transport ship. Looking as if he were gilding across the floor he made his across the courtyard, through the parting crowd to the information terminal.

As he started to hack his way through portal calls and security measures with the greatness of ease some could say there was a interest drawing smile on the sith lords face. He then took a device from his pocket and inserted it in the terminal allowing a small data burst to stream into the machine.

Once this was done every screen in the Hub, went to black and then a nemesis alliance insignia faded on to the screen and a bass male voice began to stride its way across the plaza.

The Triumvirate wrote:“From the ashes of the old empire, burnt by betrayal and deceit we arise a new, we raise Nemesis Novus and our younglings gather as Nemesis Storm. With our new direction in sight and our new identity known we intend to move forward and we give birth to a new empire, A new Nemesis. A Nemesis that can once more be respected. A Nemesis that WILL once more be feared. We will make the Dark Lord proud. We are Born Again.”

Screens shut down and stay off.
The sith lord made his way through the crowd unnoticed as their face’s betray the news to all who can see.

In Short:
- Nemesis Sect is becoming Nemesis Novus.
- We're changing a lot of our ethos to work better so we can earn respect again.
- We're remaking a training alliance called Nemesis Storm.

PS. We didn't think many would care, but we're happy to waste you time. XD
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Re: Nemesis Newsflash!

I'll read anything concerning something about Tek :smt050

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

At first I thought you were changing to the Harry Potter alliance with all that dark lord business...and shady peado types dripping blood into a crypt...

Oh well, best of luck with your new adventure :D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

anything to try and revive this dead empire can't be bad. lets face it, and cant get worse can it? :P

good luck
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Novus too much like Novice :P

Goodluck Nem with your new makeover :)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Excellent more farms....today is just my lucky day :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

I would have turned the names around, novus for the nouvelle members, and storm, for the storming Elites ^_^
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

Field Marshall wrote:At first I thought you were changing to the Harry Potter alliance with all that dark lord business...and shady peado types dripping blood into a crypt...

You sound....almost.......disapointed?

Wanna start a Harry potter alliance? You can be the girl whos name eludes me but she now has a mans haircut.

And i can be that sickly pale one. Or The crazy chick, i like crazy chicks.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Field Marshall wrote:At first I thought you were changing to the Harry Potter alliance with all that dark lord business...and shady peado types dripping blood into a crypt...

Well they actually come from a more manly franchise and of course they refer to the only true Dark Lord there ever was. ME. :twisted:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Semper wrote:

Well they actually come from a more manly franchise and of course they refer to the only true Dark Lord there ever was. ME. :twisted:

The Semper is back? :O

Welcome home :) if you need anything you know where I am buddy! If you try and steal tom and dan I'll kick your ass :D

Tek, wouldn't be wise...I'd be too busy doing unspeakable acts to my body if I were her...she looks manly, but I still would :D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

:smt047 :smt047 :smt047
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
semper

Field Marshall wrote:
Semper wrote:

The Semper is back? :O

Welcome home :) if you need anything you know where I am buddy! If you try and steal tom and dan I'll kick your ass :D

I am not back persay.. as I never really left.. I just sold my account and stopped playing full time, stopped using the main forums anywhere near as much and went largely inactive but I said to Nemesis I would keep my eye on them and help them when they needed it and I am a man of my word. :-D Besides... this and it's alliances are in such poor states I don't think any of you could handle me back full time right now. hahahaha...

As for Tom and Dan.. well I am their bestest buddiest in the whole wide world. Where as I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to come back to Nemesis to hang around with me (even though I am not officially leading it I am just advising and doing forum work) I have only made them aware I am helping out and am not putting pressure on them to do so as I know they've enjoyed TL. They can come back any time they want... they'll find no locked doors in Nemesis.

Thanks for the offer for aid and best wishes.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
The Iron Duke
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Nemesis Novus
ID: 1915260

:smt060
Destroyer of Worlds, Defender of Noobs, Dan Dan the Dustbin Man!
'
Spoiler
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Oh the old abandonment and betrayal line eh. :-k
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
semper

buck wrote:Oh the old abandonment and betrayal line eh. :-k

Nothing for you to worry about Buckstar.. I was only saying to Duderaunch earlier that I am sure nem would be happy to have you back whenever you wanted..but we wouldn't actively pursue you this time.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler

Return to “Alliance announcements”