DISGUSTING FORUM

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

DISGUSTING FORUM

thats is now this forum
2 warns in one day without insulting someone ](*,)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Re: DISGUSTING FORUM

Stop creating topics in the wrong section.

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie

idk what is your tiny head of yours but i tell u honest
i am not coming on this forums to be annoyed by someoine who see everything like something worthing warns
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

bebita
Forum Zombie

In total there are 22 users online :: 8 registered, 5 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
no wonders why are so few people on this froum with this conduit
congrats mod team for killing something
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

bebita wrote:In total there are 22 users online :: 8 registered, 5 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
What you would call killing I'm sure most polite and respectful users would call making a happier and nicer place. If you have some constructive criticism to give, such as the rules being to strict, then feel free to do so. Otherwise baseless complaining about you breaking the rules and being given Board and Verbal Warnings for doing so is rather pointless, at least in my personal opinion.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie

Eärendil wrote:
bebita wrote:In total there are 22 users online :: 8 registered, 5 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

Yes, it is all the forum staff's fault :roll:

It has nothing to do with the egotistical morons around here who drive people from new ingame.

tell me honest
how manny guy was pissed by mods this year?
how manny warnings given etc ...
from what i remember manny people sayed thanks to me because i made their game more intersting
can u say the same? :smt017
Last edited by bebita on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

bebita wrote:thats is now this forum

Eärendil wrote:You have one official warning. If you wish to contest it, the Oms corner is right around here, somewhere.

bebita wrote:idk what is your tiny head of yours but i tell u honest
Right so you are saying that Earendil is lieing that you got 2 official warninghs in one day? You say you are being honest..... you got 2 official warnings? :smt105

It's funny how people who are in the wrong and then complain they got warned then go and blame the staff and others because there is only 22 people currently online..... you ever thought maybe some people don't come here anymore because of people like you?

Something to consider.
Image ImageImageImage
bebita
Forum Zombie

Eärendil wrote:
bebita wrote:
Eärendil wrote:

Yes, it is all the forum staff's fault :roll:

It has nothing to do with the egotistical morons around here who drive people from new ingame.

tell me honest
how manny guy was pissed by mods this year?
how manny warnings given etc ...
from what i remember manny people sayed thanks to me because i made their game more intersting
can u say the same? :smt017

Yep, people generally do get mad when they get in trouble, **Filtered** happens eh? lulz.
Same happens irl. You get a ticket from a civil servant and you get mad at them, right?

It's just the failure of the guilty to see what they did wrong and their instant switch to defensive mode that, well can make people look like morons tbh.

Trying to talk things out really goes a long way, but who am I to suggest such a thing.

srry but i do not understand what u say
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

bebita wrote:srry but i do not understand what u say
He's saying it goes a long way if you talk, politely, with the Mod rather than making a spectacle of yourself on the forum. But I doubt it even crossed your mind.
Image ImageImageImage
Phlamingoe
Forum Addict
Alliance: Phoenicopterus
Race: Ruber
ID: 65498761

Andrew Carnegie wrote:... at least in my personal opinion.

[-X No one asked for your personal opinion
Below Me.
Spoiler
MSN wrote:[EPA] BMMJ13 [BoT] Mr. Orange says (11:35 PM)
only one of us can wear black eyeliner
and im not stopping
gonedowntown
Forum Newbie

bebita wrote:thats is now this forum

try obaying the ru;es like most people do that mightt help you

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”