Whistleblowing websites

KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon
ID: 0

Re: Whistleblowing websites

Eärendil wrote:
KnowLedge wrote:I think its great. They need to do this to improve world conditions.. no more secrets = no more wars.

If only WikiLeaks had something on UFOs

Please let us know that you were joking, on all of that, please.

nothing wrong with posting my opinions

besides, just having a website that posts information isnt the crime, its the leaking of information. Thats the real crime. Its like having a torrent site (not a crime) but posting up torrents (crime).
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

You have to seperate two things.

First the "rape" allegations. Allegations, not even charges, that were first brought up and dismissed two months ago due to lack of proof. Allegations not of "rape" but consensual intercorse without protection (which is somehow incriminated in sweden).

This is basicaly the bigest manhunt for what ammounts to a broken condom in history. The guys mistake was bedding 2 ladies in 3 days and allowing them to find out about eachother.
The whole matter is hillarious. Now we (atleast in my country) have US ambasadors pointing out that the mane is being accused of a serious crime/rape and that we should keep that in mind and focus on that instead of the leaks. Even Ray Charles can see through that lol.

The other thing is wikileaks credibility. That hasnt been called into question in some 5 years of publishing leaks from all corners of the world. And they leak raw documents which we have no doubt are genuine. So what their motives are is irrelevant as the messenger doesnt really play that big of a role, its the content that is important.

And I find it humorous that the reporter you link to is the same guy that has it in for wikipedia and is a faaaaar liklier candidate to be a "pen for hire" given his history of attacking scientists and global warming.

Attacks on sites like playpal and mastercard... well. Hard to tell whats worse, those, or their buckling to political pressure to deny service to wikileaks to cut off means of people supporting it. Its arbitrary and adds up to an attempt to indirectly censor information and the internet.
Mastercard will hook your donation up with a well known KKK front outfit but not with wikileaks. What. The. Frack. Lol?

P.S. a must read:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... with-leaks
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

wow a 16 year old captured?

as soon as the winter breaks hit, i was about to download the program myself and run the attacks on a website I dont like lol.

im glad i waited lmao
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

If the worlds corporate controlled media and the British Govts mouthpiece (the BBC) did its job in the first place then sites like Wikileaks and the alternative media wouldn't have a reason to exist, so i think that such sites are absolutely invaluable regardless if the content is declassified documents or dirty secrets "they" don't want us to know.
Not only should we tolerate such sites but we should encourage more whistle-blowers and whistle-blowing websites...especially in the UK where we have the most tight-lipped bunch of aristocratic elite the world has ever known...thanks to John Dee and the creation of MI (military intelligence).

Also, if TPTB are willing to go after Assange with spurious charges of "rape" it proves that Assange is dangerous for the establishment and makes me wonder what else the man knows :-k

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”