Influence Power - how does this work exactly?

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Influence Power - how does this work exactly?

Influence Power 500,720,556,553,500 Ranked 1

it went up 200-400 in rank in a matter of 2 minutes...all i did was upgrade my realm enhancements to a certain level in one go from 800 each to X amount (farmed and spied a dude too lol)...how does with particular stat work and why did it shoot up that fast expecially since ive no majorly powerful stat??

Never tought id see a rank 1 on my ascended account :P :-D :smt060
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Re: Influence Power - how does this work exactly?

aw - what the hell... its dropped to its lowest ever

Influence Power 6,931,034,062,250 Ranked 1,791 :smt093 :smt104 ...so how does this stat work? :P its about the only thing ive left to figure out on ascended :P

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

I am almost certain it measures your capability to draw followers.
Another possibility is that it increases with the size of your sphere of influence.

Ponder on the changes you've done before it dropped so low, and you shall find your answer.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

The base is your planet count and it increases when you enhance your account or cause influence on the server in another way, EG massing or sabbing someone

Thats my opinion
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

I do know for a fact that it is related in some way to cosmic expansion rate and planet count. The influence, good or bad upon others, may be an explanation since you say it suddenly risen to rank 1 when you attacked someone, but then dropped.

I think the question has been answered. Influence power is what it's title describes it to be.
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

cheers folks - that gives me an good idea indeed - i did boost my cosmic rate of expansion by a bit as well as my account enhancements :)

GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

happy new year everyone :)

it fluctuate to rank 1 when you train covert or upgrade covert enhancements.

some bug there or something after the next turn change it goes back to normal :)
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

@ yoji its just your planet count with powerups, a bit of math involved, but it has been glitched for awhile now, if you upgrade your powerups just before turn change you get some uber stat
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

Well right at turn change. You always get rank 1 influence when your clicking upgrades at the time the rank updates each turn.

Image Image Image
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

i was wondering indeed - i was looking at it and trying to figure how the hell..cheers for the insight people and a happy new year folks :-D

Return to “Ascended General”