cosmic expansion rate

Excision
Forum Newbie
Race: System Lord

cosmic expansion rate

Hey everyone on the ascended realm im having a bit of trouble, actually im just confused haha, But in my introspection my Cosmic Expansion Rate is 79,421,016 planet / day. But on my Realm page it is only Cosmic Expansion Rate 59,925,600 planet / day can somone tell me what is wrong? i have 200,020 fleets and level 630 charisma. the weird thing is on my realm page it drops more everyday. any info would be great thanks.
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Re: cosmic expansion rate

Lord X wrote:Hey everyone on the ascended realm im having a bit of trouble, actually im just confused haha, But in my introspection my Cosmic Expansion Rate is 79,421,016 planet / day. But on my Realm page it is only Cosmic Expansion Rate 59,925,600 planet / day can somone tell me what is wrong? i have 200,020 fleets and level 630 charisma. the weird thing is on my realm page it drops more everyday. any info would be great thanks.

Note: When your total realm size exceeds 2 billion planets, your rate of growth slows...
You are currently growing at xx.xx percent of full capacity...This affects just new planet finds, not current planets.

Spoiler
Excision
Forum Newbie

aha i see now, totally slipped my mind to check down there, Thanks Dastupy for the help
dastupy
Forum Addict

No problem =)

Spoiler
Excision
Forum Newbie

but i guess i also have another question, to raise that percentile, do i just add more fleets or do i need to work on charisma as well?
dastupy
Forum Addict

The percentile can't be raised (without losing army), but you can raise your CER by increasing the amount of fleets you have and the amount of Charisma you have.

Spoiler
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

http://www.sgwhun.hu/?page=calc&calc=AscReq

this will show you the charisma to fleet ration you should use :)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Excision
Forum Newbie

thanks again dastupy, and thank you femme for that link!

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”