just a funny PM

Deerslayer
Fledgling Forumer

just a funny PM

Was a brand new account so I thought I would try and just ask like the fredfred account:
Subject:

Message text:

so who else in this game are you? I know this isn\'t your only account.

His response:
Subject:

Message text:

???
i never cheat.
i believe you probably do for you to say that.

It would would have been fine if he would have left it at that, and seeing as its a new account...only a week old...and he never cheats.
Then 1 hr after the first responce I got this message, and I didn't respond to his first as I just wanted to ruffle his feathers:
Subject:

Message text:

just to let you know that i will report you for cheating as soon as i find how to do it :)..... i dont like to be called cheater and i believe you do cheat, so lets see what happens

So this is to just let all you know that I asked if he had more then one account, so that means I'm a cheater....must be true. I mean someone that has been playing for clearly longer then I have says so. #-o
It is, what it is......
maninho
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: just a funny PM

hehehehe,

i now know you are a heroe:), lol

its so easy to say that someone else is a cheater.... i would be very happy if i see an admin in here saying that i do not cheat, and i will apologize if an admin will say the same of your account.

maninho

you forgot to post yhe message where yu say you are a heroe

Message text:

"
are freeking nutts...your the one that just started playing...good luck on calling me a cheat pal. Tell you what...I\'ll start a topic in forum just for you calling me a cheat...your wave is over.LMAO "
Kilimanjaro
Forum Grunt

Yup!!! Pretty damn clear if ya ask me #-o LOL
"...the last time someone was as wrong as you, was when a politician stepped off an aeroplane in 1939 waving a piece of paper in the air saying there will be no war."
Deerslayer
Fledgling Forumer

maninho wrote:hehehehe,

its so easy to say that someone else is a cheater.... i would be very happy if i see an admin in here saying that i do not cheat, and i will apologize if an admin will say the same of your account.

maninho

Message text:

"
are freeking nutts...your the one that just started playing...good luck on calling me a cheat pal. Tell you what...I\'ll start a topic in forum just for you calling me a cheat...your wave is over.LMAO "

heroe.....even googled this one....what is it? anyone help me out :-k
It is, what it is......
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

deernoob starting Q for the 1st time :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

I remember when Deernoob said I was too good at owning him for a new account and had to be a multi. Brought a tear to my eye. :smt022
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

knight
The Lulz

Deerslayer wrote:
maninho wrote:hehehehe,

maninho

Message text:

"

heroe.....even googled this one....what is it? anyone help me out :-k

English is not his first language. No making fun of him on this. [-X

Return to “General”