Trading ascended accounts

Suggest any improvements
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Trading ascended accounts

I know they are linked to main accounts but what if we could trade our ascended's it would make things better ive now had to build up 3 really crappy ascended accounts in my trading to be worth using.

so i ask is it possible to do and how do u guys feel about it.

possible exploit - people trading their accounts with other people out of war so that they can't be descended.

possible change to prevent this- 2-4 week min per ascended swap. as ur god or immortal being needs to conserve enough energy for the move.

it would add an extra market in the game and possibly change the way people look at ascended.

goldy.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

Re: Trading ascended accounts

well then allow private trade.

like mail Jason or something through a special ascended a-mail and stuff idk

lots of ways it could be implamented.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

Moved to suggestions
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

people have done it in the past but along time ago

plus i think it is way too exploitable you would get people selling their accounts in 2 parts to get more $$ or just saying "so and so is my old acount lost the e-mail and password can i have the ascended transferred"
Tekki
Forum Addict

It was done in the past. It's part of the reason peoples ascended/main ID lists are out of whack because some accounts aren't properly connected to where they should be.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Suggestions”