ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

ToC

a lot of talk about Ascended atm, so who has the highest ToC ingame?
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: ToC

Moved!
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human
ID: 0

Just ask around in TL :wink:

[spoiler]:-$[/spoiler]

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Actually the Highest TOC is in DDE.

Its pleasing to see that TOCs have finally been bought into balance with personal levels so that inactive players can be descended.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Robe wrote:Actually the Highest TOC is in DDE.

Its pleasing to see that TOCs have finally been bought into balance with personal levels so that inactive players can be descended.

Thats pure **Filtered**, ballance? Everyone now has to play a server that is dead for a long time. Inactive players, hello some people have work and school or some other RL stuff. While in main u can take a 2days ppt, u have to login to ascended every single day probably more then once to not get descended, now that is some **Filtered** up **Filtered**...
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
temptress
seraphim

ok, maybe my question should have been what is the highest known ToC currently..
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

PCarmy from DDE has had the highest TOC in the game for some time now.

It was 2.3b before the update.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Scar Face wrote:

Thats pure **Filtered**, ballance? Everyone now has to play a server that is dead for a long time. Inactive players, hello some people have work and school or some other RL stuff. While in main u can take a 2days ppt, u have to login to ascended every single day probably more then once to not get descended, now that is some **Filtered** up **Filtered**...

Then go play another game

:smt046
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
temptress
seraphim

Robe wrote:PCarmy from DDE has had the highest TOC in the game for some time now.

It was 2.3b before the update.

tnx Sue..

Very nice ToC indeed :shock:
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

renegadze wrote:
Scar Face wrote:

Yeah, Scar, to be honest...that was a bit overkill...

You chose to have an ascended account, take advantage of it's benefits. It's only fair that you commit to it 8)
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Field Marshall wrote:
renegadze wrote:
Scar Face wrote:

You chose to have an ascended account, take advantage of it's benefits. It's only fair that you commit to it 8)

I wasn't gonna respond to such responces as rene gave above, but I'll respond to u. This game isn't a 24/7 commintment(well maybe for some of u), my pure point was that ascended was always been the dead side of this game, and that alot more players enjoy playing main, I didn't say to turn it off, but cmon these updates favour players who spend alot of time on there, I do work on my account, but not as much as on main. In main u can take a ppt, to take a breath away of the game and enjoy idk a sunny day outside, so with these updates u bascily can't as u need to login every 10h lets say to refill not to get descended. The game was wayyyy better before any of the updates, and they just keep getting worse, cause nobody thinks of the common players just the superactives with alot of free time.
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Scar Face wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
renegadze wrote:
Scar Face wrote:

I wasn't gonna respond to such responces as rene gave above, but I'll respond to u. This game isn't a 24/7 commintment(well maybe for some of u), my pure point was that ascended was always been the dead side of this game, and that alot more players enjoy playing main, I didn't say to turn it off, but cmon these updates favour players who spend alot of time on there, I do work on my account, but not as much as on main. In main u can take a ppt, to take a breath away of the game and enjoy idk a sunny day outside, so with these updates u bascily can't as u need to login every 10h lets say to refill not to get descended. The game was wayyyy better before any of the updates, and they just keep getting worse, cause nobody thinks of the common players just the superactives with alot of free time.

You have to remember that you get about 40% bonus onto your account for being ascended, a risk of that has always been the ability to have that removed.

Nobody should be undescendable, I'm not the strongest ascended account but I have enjoyed it in the past and have tried to keep it up to my alliance benchmarks.

Now, consider that my main has the highest stats at the moment and I am currently ranked 1st, I am more than willing if someone can catch me not looking for 24 hours to be able to remove almost half of my account in one sweep.

It's a risk that I always knew would be present, I am sure, 95% of people on here log on to the net at least once in a 24 hour period to look at facebook, hotmail or whatever :smt081

Ascended isn't dead, it's making a good comeback, farming is down to half what it was a few months ago...inevitably, everybody and not just TL are trying to improve their accounts :smt081

Edit: One other thing, I log on for less than 10 mins in total per day on ascended and probably spend an hour or two on average in main...not a lot for 40% bonus ;)
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Eärendil wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Scar Face wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
renegadze wrote:
Scar Face wrote:

You have to remember that you get about 40% bonus onto your account for being ascended, a risk of that has always been the ability to have that removed.

Nobody should be undescendable, I'm not the strongest ascended account but I have enjoyed it in the past and have tried to keep it up to my alliance benchmarks.

Now, consider that my main has the highest stats at the moment and I am currently ranked 1st, I am more than willing if someone can catch me not looking for 24 hours to be able to remove almost half of my account in one sweep.

It's a risk that I always knew would be present, I am sure, 95% of people on here log on to the net at least once in a 24 hour period to look at facebook, hotmail or whatever :smt081

Ascended isn't dead, it's making a good comeback, farming is down to half what it was a few months ago...inevitably, everybody and not just TL are trying to improve their accounts :smt081

Edit: One other thing, I log on for less than 10 mins in total per day on ascended and probably spend an hour or two on average in main...not a lot for 40% bonus ;)

Underlined part is underlined, thus important.
But if you are massed, how hard is it for you.. anyone... to rebuild back to where they were? comparing that to being descended is overkill.

This is true and something you obviously experienced during our recent war, if I am completely honest, I don't know, because I have never allowed that to happen.

It is something you could have detered, but I am afraid too many people hide back on that 47% increase in their account and rely on it too heavily.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Ascended General”