congrats turkey man and his unfriendly male friend.

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

Re: congrats turkey man and his unfriendly male friend.

:smt010
RedneckRebel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Rico's Underlords
Race: underlord
ID: 51271

i was being massed cause i was in EPA for 2 days for a bank build when they were at war then went back to TAF they didnt start being **Filtered** until i left TAF

and as far as guild goes the only time you were ever tough was on forum you quit for the same reason now your going to talk **Filtered** about me
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

RedneckRebel wrote:
and as far as guild goes the only time you were ever tough was on forum you quit for the same reason now your going to talk **Filtered** about me

well.....thats just wildly inaccurate..... [-(

oh thank god you know why i left i couldnt quite remember.... :-$ no wait i can and its got nothin to do with crying about being atacked a few times
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Guild wrote:
RedneckRebel wrote:

well.....thats just wildly inaccurate..... [-(

oh thank god you know why i left i couldnt quite remember.... :-$ no wait i can and its got nothin to do with crying about being atacked a few times

No, you quit coz you had a bad week, boo hoo hoo

[spoiler]
Guild wrote:CBA making a leaving thread so ill post here, i have made some damm good friends through this game, people who have a kind funny nature, ill go through afew names
////apparently i could be arsed ;)

for those interested, i have had a **Filtered** week, and just cannot be bothered with this game, and its repetetiveness (spelt wrong but who gives a **Filtered**)

sylus- your a funny guy, and i enjoyed every convo we had :)

perg crew- didnt get to know a lot of you closely, but what we had in perg was good , a close nit group of firends playing the way they wanted

Doc Savage- met you when you came on our forums to agrivate us, got to know you and your are my commander, another great person, who i respect a lot (and is jelous of your snowboarding holidays haha ), it turns out i won in the end , in the ascension and MS race haha best of luck

jorgs - my friend been with from the start , your destined for rank 1 hahah im sure you wil get there one day hehe , :) cya

CC- a crazy irish guy who i enjoyed listening to and talking to, turns out i beat you to the finish of the game , enjoy yourself and look after yourself :)

flash - AHHHHHH (its a good song) another grand guy who i just met in OE and thought your a nice guy and got along with :P haha

the enemies i made, i hope you know its nothing personal, just a way of spicing things up ingame and keeping my interest ;)

theres people i missed and i may add later, we shall see if i remember ,

and remember, the only thing that makes this game good is the people you play with :)
[/spoiler]

Sad to see you go Anthony :(, stay on MSN man
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

No.
Locked.
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Quitting....”