actually, thank america for NATO

fine_dine_decca
Forum Grunt

actually, thank america for NATO

fact is, this is the biggest scam since global warming and bottled water hooked up and had that kid called 'reagonomics.'

basically, NATO has been pointless since the soviets lost the cold war (note i didn't say that the americans won it.) since then, its been this massive scam whereby those damn europeans (switzerland excluded) get us hard-working americans to pay for their defence budgets.

NO WONDER WE ARE AS BANKRUPT AS GREECE!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: actually, thank america for NATO

I'm sorry if this sounds patronising because i am not trying to be, BUT, if your opinion of Americas financial problems are because of ANY European nation...then you-as an American- are even more misinformed than i would have guessed possible!

If you want to know why the US and the rest of the world are bankrupt and are heading for financial and economic collapse-i'll tell you in PM.

PS. if you want to know why Greece is bankrupt, look no further than George Papandreou, The IMF, The World Bank, The EU, Goldman Sachs, J.P Morgan and Wall Street!
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Re: actually, thank america for NATO

fine_dine_decca wrote:
basically, NATO has been pointless since the soviets lost the cold war (note i didn't say that the americans won it.) since then, its been this massive scam whereby those damn europeans (switzerland excluded) get us hard-working americans to pay for their defence budgets.

:smt022 I'm a damn European. :roll:
I think you don't need us to have excessive defense spendings. War in Iraq for instance...I don't remember the daily cost, but that sure is one of the various examples USA spends by themselves enormous amounts of resources into that personal "vendetta" of the Bush crew against Hussein and its dictatorship, leading to current situation of now.

Edit, here we are, for 2007 at least:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02074.html

CHICAGO, Sept. 21, 2007 -- The money spent on one day of the Iraq war could buy homes for almost 6,500 families or health care for 423,529 children, or could outfit 1.27 million homes with renewable electricity, according to the American Friends Service Committee, which displayed those statistics on large banners in cities nationwide Thursday and Friday.

The war is costing $720 million a day or $500,000 a minute, according to the group's analysis of the work of Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph E. Stiglitz and Harvard public finance lecturer Linda J. Bilmes.

The estimates made by the group, which opposes the conflict, include not only the immediate costs of war but also ongoing factors such as long-term health care for veterans, interest on debt and replacement of military hardware.

That is insane.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”