Era 27 bugs

Abhi
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Era 27 bugs

So I don't know if this is exactly a bug but thought I would ask here.

A day or so ago I was sabbed by someone with high enough covert power that it showed up as '?????' on my logs. I still knew who it was because of the timing and what not. Today I logged in to see ghostSabotage but this time, the name was next to a number like in the attack logs. Now, to be clear, I did raise my covert power in the meantime enough so that if the person attempted it again, I would see him or maybe stop him. I was wondering, if that increase is the reason that now I am seeing their name in the logs.

I mean this is not that important but thought I would let you know.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Possibly a bug, really depends if admin meant it to be that way or not. All it really means is that you can't sab in secret :D

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Feri
Forum Regular
ID: 1920808

ah well since doesnt seem like gonna get the tons of turns lost back (and it was a bug not the intended loss of AT)

I won't be playing this era.
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger
Abhi
Forum Irregular

The game and forum are lagging a lot for me. I can't even farm. Is it just me or is anyone else having the same trouble? I tried streaming video and am not having any issue there. So not a bandwidth issue I think.

Edit: seems fixed now
Abhi
Forum Irregular

So... just the weirdest happened to me.

I lost a majority of my farm list (aka 'My Enemies' column). I had 44 pages and then poof, its now 2 pages... Also, appears that I lost all my Peace Treaties except for the one I made right before the big poof. Any way this can be fixed?

Or not happen again?
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

yeah that sux... its happened to me in past. when you go to attack by relations and scroll through the people you have declared war on... at the bottom of page it gives you option to set all relations to nuetral. but also whats worse than that is the commander can set all their officers to nuetral too. not really a bug but i wish jason remove the entire option. no need for it and it just causes problems. on the other hand now ... if there was an option to set everyone to war lol. now that would be more useful
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
Abhi
Forum Irregular

Well, the reason it can't be any of that is becase:
a) I am my own CO
b) I lost most and not all my list. So I couldn't have clicked accidentally. Could I?

Or could it be that I did click it and it reset any relations older than 24 hrs? That actually might explain it... still sucks though.
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

its very easy to do. go and take a look. when your farming and moving fast and skipping pages it can be easily hit. i have done it prob 3 times but heck i dont know ... maybe something happened happened to you :-k
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
Abhi
Forum Irregular

Why does clicking 'Make this user my Commander' on a person who is already your CO, unmake them your CO? (In this case, it was me clicking on myself.) Is this like a toggle button? And then putting a 24hr limit on it by calling it a 'Change of CO'? Because usually getting kicked out as a officer doesn't start the clock, so why here?

I am confused.
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

lol i dont know in this situation but i will say ... just why would you even click that? i have accidently made other people my commander before but i dont think i have actually tried that. lol
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
Abhi
Forum Irregular

Recently while farming I made someone else my CO by mistake like you said.

To prevent that, I thought that if I kept making myself my CO every 24 hrs, then if I click on someone else, that would not happen. But it did.

And weirdly, for one turn (and only one turn) it gave me a 32% UP boost (compared to 20% for own CO and 10% for no CO) and a 10% boost in income. After the turn, the UP came back down to 10%

Return to “General”