erm excuse me? Close of thread

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: erm excuse me? Close of thread

~Wolverine~ wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
harchester wrote:unlock it please...SS

gladly ^_^

oh wow, so there is a gentleman here, why thank you SS ;)

~Wolve

:-D :-D :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

~Wolverine~ wrote:oh so now i have to pm a mod to open something i only just made

^fail

~Wolve
I'm not saying that's how it should or shouldn't be, i'm just saying that is the way you should have handled it.
Image ImageImageImage
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

bit ironic this post, can be closed, its about the same time period as the other one had lmao
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

~Wolverine~ wrote:bit ironic this post, can be closed, its about the same time period as the other one had lmao
I was thinking the exact same thing. Irony, lol you gotta love it.
Image ImageImageImage
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:bit ironic this post, can be closed, its about the same time period as the other one had lmao
I was thinking the exact same thing. Irony, lol you gotta love it.

:D
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

It is not unusual for threads to be randomly locked in the temple. Often for no reason beyond that some mod can do it. Why? we have no idea. We never were one of the misc mods.

best solution, as said above, is to contact someone online with mod rights to that section...

just as they lock threads randomly, they can unlock them just as randomly...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

why does it matter if someone ask in public or private? does everything need to be in private? or is there some reason as to the request for everything to be handled in private?
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Iƒrit wrote:why does it matter if someone ask in public or private? does everything need to be in private? or is there some reason as to the request for everything to be handled in private?

I would think that PMing a moderator that you see online would be a hell of a lot faster than making a thread and hoping they see it. I guess if you want to make threads to request things there is nothing stopping you, PMing is just faster and better imo. When you have a problem at a store you don't walk around shouting "where the **Filtered** is the produce department", you find an employee and ask him/her.

I agree, but when its been open for 30 mins plus, i think its more appropriate letting people look at how stupid some people are lol and for no reason of closure, if its not asked to be closed in the thread, then surely a pm or something should be sent? even if spam?
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

~Wolverine~ wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Iƒrit wrote:why does it matter if someone ask in public or private? does everything need to be in private? or is there some reason as to the request for everything to be handled in private?

I would think that PMing a moderator that you see online would be a hell of a lot faster than making a thread and hoping they see it. I guess if you want to make threads to request things there is nothing stopping you, PMing is just faster and better imo. When you have a problem at a store you don't walk around shouting "where the **Filtered** is the produce department", you find an employee and ask him/her.

I agree, but when its been open for 30 mins plus, i think its more appropriate letting people look at how stupid some people are lol and for no reason of closure, if its not asked to be closed in the thread, then surely a pm or something should be sent? even if spam?
Well there you get to the heart of it, you just made this topic to try and make a Mod look stupid. You wanted the other topic unlocked, but really you just wanted to make a Mod look stupid.

FYI, that doesn't exactly increase our propensity to help you.

Topic locked. Next time PM a Moderator of the Section you have a problem in, or the Global Mod of that Section.

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”