Abhi
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: ERA 27 Top UP

What do you mean?
HippyFool
Forum Elder

I will get that answer to you soon. Has been a busy couple of days!

What he means is that most experienced players have stopped spending anything on UP and started pumping naq into stats. The general rule is that you spend the majority (90% or so) of naq on UP for the first 2 months (approx) and then spend the last month putting 100% into stats.

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

HippyFool wrote:I will get that answer to you soon. Has been a busy couple of days!

What he means is that most experienced players have stopped spending anything on UP and started pumping naq into stats. The general rule is that you spend the majority (90% or so) of naq on UP for the first 2 months (approx) and then spend the last month putting 100% into stats.

Since everything I seem to do doesn't work, this Era I am shaking things up! I have tried putting 90% or so of the NAQ I am farming for the 1st month into Ghosts, and Abhi, then 10% of all the rest of the NAQ I make for the Second Month into UP (the other 90% still going to Ghosts), and now everything I am NOT farming goes into my massive bank (for being an old man river long time player) so that on the last few days I can forget to login and spend the 90-95 Quadrillion NAQ and finish poorly!

I think that about sums it up?? :smt021

2,810,816 per day (2,248,653 Untrained Worshippers, 562,163 MineSlave). (To attempt to stay on Topic?) :smt112

'Bad Affy' sez: "You said it Old Man Affy Douche-bag, not me..." =D>
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
ID: 0

Lol, exactly how big is your bank?

Unit Production 3,870,022 /day (4,644,024 total )

I believe Loregram has the highest raw UP for the wave with 4.4mil. And then there are a few more people between me and him.

And for total UP i think Hippy is the champ there.

Return to “General”