Mod Endorsing / Helping a scammer ????

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Re: Mod Endorsing / Helping a scammer ????

@ Clarkey, No I don't. Like I said, there are loads of "I need uu arrgghhh!!!" posts that must come and go without them reading. But posts in the black listed section, accusing people of scamming (where tempers will likely rise and thus NEED modding), which span multiple threads and half a dozen pages....yes, I think that should be required reading for all market mods, esp. over the course of a week after it was posted....?

ps: as Mezz says, this thread has run its course.....we're just arguing over the same ground....
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: Mod Endorsing / Helping a scammer ????

You're just repeating yourselves, so unless someone has good reasons to post more, this is locked.
(good reasons can be sent by PM to us and/or the other admins)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”