What's it all about!?!

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

What's it all about!?!

We have in this section of the forum many subjects ranging from NWO related issues, banking issues, economic issues, fluoride (but i would rather say "poison") issues, the EU issues, TSA and body scanner issues, Govt issues and so on. but ultimately what are these topics all about, i would say "FREEDOM". without freedom nothing ABSOLUTELY SWEET FA really matters...does it?

Govt is encroaching into every aspect of our lives, this is self evident and not open for debate because we can see it and feel it every waking day in our current times.
Some will say "but without Govt protecting us those turban wearing evil bogey men are hiding under our beds just waiting to jump out and get us", well, the stats say you have a greater chance of dying from a bee sting...what should we do, declare war on the bees?!

Other's will say "but without Govt there will be anarchy", what a load of crap! people crave the status quo, and when that status quo is ripped out and a new status quo replaces the old one people again conform to the new status quo. this is heard mentality and i see it everywhere...it sickens me like nothing else!

Me personally, i want freedom, total freedom and nothing less than total freedom, if that means i hate the EU, then i hate the EU and nothing will change my mind. if that means i hate my Govt and all the cameras on every street corner and all the taxes...so be it! if that means that Govt is now my enemy...i am as happy as Larry and couldn't give a flying one!

As we all know, Ron Paul is trying to get the Republican nomination, and Jesse Ventura may join him if he gets the nomination or if Paul does not get the Republican nomination, will go the independent route. Regardless, if RP becomes President next year i will be taking my family to the US and immigrating.

So, staying within the context i have outlined in the first 4 paragraphs...what's it all about?

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: What's it all about!?!

It's all about the womenz an the Lulz, duh!
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Oh how insightful of you :smt015

-David Icke
Kikaz
For the Lulz

TL;DR
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Sarevok wrote:
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

So you commented on something you didn't even read...no wonder the world is **Filtered**!
You deserve everything you get.

People like you sicken me!

-David Icke
Kikaz
For the Lulz

[KMA]Avenger wrote: People like you sicken me!

Whoah Kimosabe I don't know karate, I know Kra-azy.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Maybe this kind of subject matter is beyond your ability to comprehend :-k

-David Icke
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Kikaz wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote: People like you sicken me!

Whoah Kimosabe I don't know karate, I know Kra-azy.

Are you drunk?! :P

Freedom is an abstract concept? I currently have the freedom to do what I want, go where I want, eat what I want, sleep with who I want (well, within reason :P), and all within a fairly safe environment. Oh, and I've never paid income tax in my life - Wesley Snipes ftw :D

In your world KMA, you might have more of what you call "freedom" but how many other liberties that you take for granted everyday will you lose? Personally, I quite like the status quo....suits me just fine :smt050
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Kikaz wrote:TL;DR

Isn't it the
Board index ‹ Misc ‹ Debate Central ‹ General intelligent discussion topics
though? :-k (contrary to temple of spam)

Otherwise to answer your question Avenger, I GREATLY DESPISE anarchy and stick to Hobbes' theories regarding it. What a realistic man he was! You put way too much faith into humanity G to believe a world without governments will be "heaven"! Freedom for rules of jungles oh yeah! #-o
Last edited by Legendary Apophis on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Cut the spam. Now.
Bias Admin colour
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:
Kikaz wrote:TL;DR

Isn't it the
Board index ‹ Misc ‹ Debate Central ‹ General intelligent discussion topics
though? :-k (contrary to temple of spam)

Otherwise to answer your question Avenger, I GREATLY DESPISE anarchy and stick to Hobbes' theories regarding it. What a realistic man he was! You put way too much faith into humanity G to believe a world without governments will be "heaven"! Freedom for rules of jungles oh yeah! #-o

Jim, for the last time...i am NOT in favour of the abolition of Govt and the rule of anarchy in any form whatsoever. you think i want to see a Mad Max or road warrior type civilisation for all of us? :?
It's obvious even to the blind that we are not ready for total self governance, but that will only change with education, and self empowerment through knowledge and the pursuit of truth and not war. Love is the ONLY truth, when we learn to love ourselves and each other we will then and only then be able to live without any form of Govt...till then, we are not ready, end of story, period!

Ps, sorry for earlier outburst, it's not people that sicken me, it's the attitude. the attitude of today's generation is that of an infant...no wonder Govt sits on top of us from cradle to grave.

-David Icke
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Heaven, Hell, Earth. It's all the same place.
Freedom doesn't change that.

Within the context of your first four paragraphs, it's all about Freedom.
But that's just the way you wrote it. Directional writing, doesn't that go against MY freedom?
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

That's not what i wrote, the last 2 paragraphs were my opinion. feel free to comment on them but ultimately that's not what the thread was about...

But hey, if you feel the need to comment on the whole of the OP, be my guest and i will protect your right to do so, even to disagree with any part of it :-)

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”