Era 29 -- Nov 18

HippyFool
Forum Elder

Re: Era 29 -- Nov 18

Abhi wrote:
HippyFool wrote:
Volt wrote:Here we go. I know the era hasn't started but I want to start the thread for next ERA.

I cant decide to go replicate or tauri next wave. #-o

A) Should never decide what race to be until you have seen what the wave is about as there could be important strategy. [-X

B) Tauri are always the worst race to be. :smt101

Not necessarily. I came 2nd in Era 27 with Tauri.

You probably would have come first if you had been a good race, like repli. :smt110

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Abhi
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

True that. That did make a difference. But my point being, you can still finish VERY well if you play a lot. That era I farmed 6q+ naq while this past era I farmed barely 2.3q
Retribution
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: T.O. -- §_§ -- ™F_L™
Race: 100m
ID: 7468
Alternate name(s): §a'Kagé

Well, Looks like it's TTTTHE RAAAAAAIDERSSS!

QUANTUM ERA 29 Slave Worlds
Its all about the slaves.
Slaves mean military. Slaves mean income production. Slaves mean a forced covert and anti-covert institution.
Slaves mean income.
Sure - you have natural population growth...if you can keep them. But that is not enough.
True power, true respect, true wealth, requires more population. And the only way (here) to get that - is to capture the civilian populations of your enemies!
RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID.
Attacking for currency, even energy, is viewed as shortsighted and cowardly here. The only currency worth fighting for is ... yup... slaves !
Note: Once trained, you CANNOT untrain a spciality unit. Nobody willingly makes themself a slave-raid target!
Welcome to Slave Worlds (or raid world?) Quantum Reality. Come test your masterhood!

Oh, baby! :smt101

EDIT: Sounds like Goa'uld and Replicator will be top Races this Era, Due to all Naq coming from "In-house" and that we should "not ignore Covert."
Scenester wrote:Maybe Kikaz worked his magic and won, who knows...he works in mysterious ways he does...
Affirmation wrote:...[R]emember to tell everyone as the only thing MORE stupid than Sharing Stupidity is NOT sharing stupidity...
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

The inability to steal naq is killing me. How am I supposed to generate a super-powerful attack when all I can do is raid?!?!?
Volt
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): Volt

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:The inability to steal naq is killing me. How am I supposed to generate a super-powerful attack when all I can do is raid?!?!?

That's the beauty lol
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

Volt wrote:
Jimbo 5.3 wrote:The inability to steal naq is killing me. How am I supposed to generate a super-powerful attack when all I can do is raid?!?!?

That's the beauty lol

It's awful! I left the main server so that I could be on even ground with even the most experienced players, and, in turn, attack them. To my delight I had attack ghosts in era 27 (which essentially allowed me to attack the same person 5 times) and in era 28 there was the attack stone. It was paradise here in quantumville! But now era 29 has come along and says "no naq for you," which essentially means that I'm going to have to reduce my attack by a whole lot.
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

I thought a reset meant that you start each wave with the same stats as everyone else...

nothing...

So I am guessing that you built first, and read the directions later?

Good luck with that. #-o
Volt
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): Volt

This is the best wave. I don't have to worry getting farmed. Lol

Return to “General”