missing options

JIX
Forum Addict
ID: 0

missing options

i friend of mine who just ascended is having some problems there seems to be no options for him to click like the power up and market its just all black empty space when i told him to click the black empty space it just went all white.he tryed using both the links thegatewars and the stargatewars (ascended ones) his name is adamix if you need to know that

and i am posting for him because english is'nt his first langue plus he does'nt use these forums

~JIX~
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

I've known someone else to have this problem but I can't remember what the solution was. Have you tried clearing your cache and going the old alt+F5 (or is it F4) route? I'll flag the topic fopr inspection anyhow mind.

Gò.Óº°°
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

What i'v ound is that with some add-ons for browser's. it blocks certain thing's out. May be why he cant see thing's. Then again may be a game glitch.

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”