Films i'm looking forward too.

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Films i'm looking forward too.

Julietta Putina wrote:Image

"Peplums? What's Peplums, Precious?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_and_Sandal

Cleopatra, Spartacus, The Ten Commandments, Ben Hur
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Legendary Apophis wrote:
Lithium wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:
Lithium wrote:well hallywooders aint dumbs guys there must be a plan :) , we saw two movies with perseus the human who joined the gods , clash of the titans and Imortals and for 2012 there are wrath of the titans and prometheus.

would they make 4 movies wit same theme , that would ruin the business

As I said Hollywood used to be obsessed with Peplums and Westerns in the 50's and 60's, so there was a plan too? :smt105

this is diff , gods are related to aliens while cowboys werent :)

Movie industry also produced a lot of movies related to Scifi, UFOs in the 50's, but also in the 80's and 90's.
There is nothing really, and anyway as they said in X-Files, aliens already visited us many times and that dates back to ages ago when they came first.
If there was a plan, it wouldn't be spread in Hollywood industry with all these scifi/ancient series/movies, it would be secret...

im not talkin about any plan, just a head out to massive ppl. screens/tv are the best way to broadcast what they want ppl to think/believe. somehow its time to let ppl know a bit or just lie them :)
recently i was reading some relating to UFO space crafts visiting earth. there are videos around the world but what cought me are some videos of massive crafts , motherships, and was strange because the articla was saying that what is broadcasted in russia or mexico its not being shown in any of US tv's. the video was impressive to be ignored. somehow russians are more open to this theme then other countries. check www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I've seen some of these videos like the one in China above a village, the picture from NASA source showing strange thing close to Mercure...well no wonder there's something out there.
However this would be more Independence Day and other movies like this which would focus on aliens' invasion/existence rather than Epic movies about Mythology.
There's the 2012 paranoia that the doom is upon us and that Earth will collapse or whatever...that is taking wrong interpretation of documents (a calendar this time), but well it's neither the first nor the last time people misinterpret documents to fulfill their own views.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

well the video i mentioned is like the one over phoenix, US in 1997, its huge. anyway we ve seen many of small ones but when u see huge MS then smth is blowing
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259

Return to “Grand Cinema”