It Begins: Monday Night Raw 1/2/12

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: It Begins: Monday Night Raw 1/2/12

Could be multiple superstars returning. Also the Premiere of Brodus Clay apparently.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP
ID: 0

My moneys on Jericho...but if Vince can work his thing and give Dana White a load of money to let Brock be the guy that shows up tonight and Jericho will show up at the rumble and win it and go on to have a match with cm punk at wrestlemaina to see who is "the best wrestler in the world" ....I disagree with the Brock dive comment he got a very had kick in the side by of one of the best kick boxers in his weight class....if the Reem hits anybody like that they will all go down....on a side not John Fitch :smt043 1 **Filtered** punch...
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Ha yeah, I agree Brock didn't take a dive, just posted that to say that Jericho is blatantly denying it's him. lol

I don't know about Stone Cold not being physically fit though.. lol

But Vince did try and get Brock for the last Wrestlemania but Dana refused.. so yeah I dunno about that either..

Could even be Sean Micheals.. even though he lost a career match to Undertaker..

Jericho also lost a career match to Cena in 2005 and came back in 2007.. and his return before had videos with biblical quotes as well.

But if it is Jericho I hope Orton punts him in the head again.. Personally.

I'm hoping for Undertaker, or Batista (Sean Micheals would be sweet though, but I doubt it.) lol

Guess only 15 hours till we find out. :-D
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Sarevok wrote:
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP
ID: 0

It won't be Stone Cold...They are saving him for 1 more match at wrestlemania and it looks like next years one will be in Texas and after watching the Stone Cold DVD over Christmas I would say that it will happen...they don't need him for this years mania as the Rock is wrestling...makes more sense to have him wrestle the year after in his home state like the Rock this year in Florida.
The person i see Stone Cold fighting is either cm punk or Brock after watching last weeks UFC they kept calling him the baddest man on the planet...again after watching the DVD of stone cold...he is the baddest man on the planet (Tyson on Raw for a example)
Shawn Michaels is going to be the special ref at this years mania when HHH faces the undertaker and this will be HHH last match as he will lose and they will be some angle where if he loses he is out...
I hope to God it is not Batista he is a poor mans ultimate warrior :smt101
I am going with Y2J tonight as in one of the videos it mentions he was the first.....he won both the belts in the same night..
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Well it was Jericho, kinda dumb though, he just played his music, walked out and left. lol
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Yea, I don't get it lol. The crowd didn't either, they all went quiet when he left.

I like how they're playing kane out though, reminds me of the old days, though those were still a little better lol
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Haha I loved it! Y2J!
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

When the crowd started chanting Y2J before he showed his face, I was hoping it'd be someone else just for the lulz :P
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161