Bank size

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Smurfette1
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Bank size

Hi all

OK I know you can increase your bank by increasing your miners/lifers OR via the alliance control panel , how ells can you increase it , does planets help you increase your bank and if so what planets are they ?

Smurfette
Drought
Forum Expert

Re: Bank size

planets dont add to banking capacity
your bank size is at least as big as the price of your next covert level
a very bad hairdo
Smurfette1
Forum Newbie

ok so the bigger your covert is the bigger your bank gets is that right ? , so while I am ascending it will stay around 1T and lower if my lvl`s are at 30-35 range ?
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

50T if you but cov 33... Which is big. Then just broker to friends if you farm heavy
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Lord Jadedog
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Drago Kazov
ID: 1979359
Alternate name(s): Lord Jadedog of The Balance Of Judgement

Best way to bank naq is to have covert level 33 or higher as said in ^^ post, but a neat trick if you have worlds size smaller than large you can put your naq for planetary defense and take it out at a later time,giving you roughly the same naq you put in, should be a couple Trill in naq that you should get back :D
"MAN IS HIS OWN STAR. HIS ACTS ARE HIS ANGELS, GOOD OR ILL,
WHILE HIS FATAL SHADOWS WALK SILENTLY BESIDE HIM."
RHYME OF THE PRIMEVAL PARADINE
AFC54
Spoiler
Spoiler
JamesBrown2020
Fledgling Forumer

jadedog2001 wrote:Best way to bank naq is to have covert level 33 or higher as said in ^^ post, but a neat trick if you have worlds size smaller than large you can put your naq for planetary defense and take it out at a later time,giving you roughly the same naq you put in, should be a couple Trill in naq that you should get back :D

Not dont put your naq into planet def.. someone will just mass all your naq away for the hell of it!! just find a friend in the game and let them hold it for you!!
Atomos
Forum Regular
ID: 1917453

If you're ascending, I'm guessing you dont wanna build up to cov 33 each time. Just put in enough miners, your bank should be big enough to cover the ascension requirements and rebuilding fees. Otherwise, use a friend who's finished ascending as others have said
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Ascension complete :)
Smurfette1
Forum Newbie

O ok thank you all , good info for me :smt060 :smt060

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”