[CLOSED]None accepting

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

pressuremc
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

[CLOSED]None accepting

Hi sig makers i attempted my own and im not to happy with it and im still learnin but i want a decent one dont care about colors n stuff but i would like the font for my name to be graph style and have my alliance tag init similar to the text i have now.. also if ezio from assassins creed could be worked into it or even the AC symbol would be kick ass if i really like it will tip too :D
Last edited by pressuremc on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haters underrate us, but this status takes years. It aint where we at, its how we made our way here!
Spoiler
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

Re: [Paying 5T]Need sig

pressuremc wrote:Hi sig makers i attempted my own and im not to happy with it and im still learnin but i want a decent one dont care about colors n stuff but i would like the font for my name to be graph style and have my alliance tag init similar to the text i have now.. also if ezio from assassins creed could be worked into it or even the AC symbol would be kick ass if i really like it will tip too :D

even the AC symbol would be kick ass if i really like it will tip too

i didn't Understood this part...

So. what I've understood:
1. the font for my name to be graph style
2. have my alliance tag init similar to the text i have now

any character? themes? :smt017
pressuremc
Fledgling Forumer

soz for confusion but you basically hit the nail on the head

1. My name in graph style font
2. ricos tag somwhere
3. AC symbol or ezio ( or any assassin with the hood so u can barely see face) lookin awesome
and i really like the colour yellow so if that could be incorporated somehow haha

and if i really like it will tip :D
Haters underrate us, but this status takes years. It aint where we at, its how we made our way here!
Spoiler
pressuremc
Fledgling Forumer

bump (and for those wondering haha i already had this sig
Spoiler
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
pressuremc
Fledgling Forumer

bahahahahahahahaha thats awesome im thinking about takin that haha not for 5t tho maybe for free :D

thats pretty cool tho props
Spoiler
pressuremc
Fledgling Forumer

can someone close this please no ones makin any ive made 3 myself so far and i like this one the best :D im gettin better so no need to pay
Spoiler

Return to “Graphics Archives”