this is ridiculus

Ombudsman Case Archives
animal father
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): to many to list

this is ridiculus

i didnt do anything yet eary has banned me..... im not shure ho its not perm..... but wth i didnt do anything
animal father
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): to many to list

Re: this is ridiculus

by the way.... im prety darn shure the only warning ive recieaved since my last ban was yesterday band was being overturned....
Psyko
The Irresistible

animal father wrote:i didnt do anything yet eary has banned me..... im not shure ho its not perm..... but wth i didnt do anything

Let me clear this up for you.

Your second warning is still up for discussion with the Admins. Therefore, you still had two warnings when you posted about drug use and were issued a warning. That makes 3 warnings currently placed on your account. The punishment for that is a 2 week ban.

Sorry, but you should have been more careful with the content of your posts. That's the whole intention behind the 3 strike warning policy. If you get 1 warning you should wise up, if you get a second you should be more careful not to violate rules, and if you get a third you're out of luck.

If the Admins determine your second warning could have been a verbal your warning count will return to 2 and you should be unbanned. They are still deliberating, so you will be banned until a decision is made or your 2 weeks are up.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

You deserve to be banned for this awful attempt at an appeal.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Psyko
The Irresistible

General Riviera wrote:You deserve to be banned for this awful attempt at an appeal.
I don't believe this was an appeal. It sounded more like a request to know why he was banned. I do not believe people are told why they are banned, unless it is via PM and they cannot read that until their ban is over.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

If that's the case, he/she/whatever it is making my eyes bleed surely should have contacted the admin in question instead of posting here. :smt050

Are you and Juliette still Ombudsmen or actually Ombudspeople or Ombudswomen? I'm a little confused.
Psyko
The Irresistible

General Riviera wrote:If that's the case, he/she/whatever it is making my eyes bleed surely should have contacted the admin in question instead of posting here.

Not if he feels persecuted by the Admin in question. This is the reason for the Ombudsman position.

If your eyes are bleeding over his problem with the staff, you should probably refrain from reading this thread. It is, after all, an issue unrelated to you.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Psyko wrote:Not if he feels persecuted by the Admin in question. This is the reason for the Ombudsman position.

If your eyes are bleeding over his problem with the staff, you should probably refrain from reading this thread. It is, after all, an issue unrelated to you.

True about the Ombudsman section, which technically makes his posting here makes an appeal (not a very good one, but an appeal all the same).

All being said though you're right. None of my business. Cheerio. :)
~kinky king~
Forum Grunt
Alternate name(s): Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4- AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG -

Psyko wrote:
animal father wrote:i didnt do anything yet eary has banned me..... im not shure ho its not perm..... but wth i didnt do anything

Your second warning is still up for discussion with the Admins. Therefore, you still had two warnings when you posted about drug use and were issued a warning. That makes 3 warnings currently placed on your account. The punishment for that is a 2 week ban.

Sorry, but you should have been more careful with the content of your posts. That's the whole intention behind the 3 strike warning policy. If you get 1 warning you should wise up, if you get a second you should be more careful not to violate rules, and if you get a third you're out of luck.

If the Admins determine your second warning could have been a verbal your warning count will return to 2 and you should be unbanned. They are still deliberating, so you will be banned until a decision is made or your 2 weeks are up.

it was a thread about drug use..... i certainly hope i wasnt the only one warned
old siggies
Psyko
The Irresistible

~kinky king~ wrote:
Psyko wrote:

it was a thread about drug use..... i certainly hope i wasnt the only one warned

I suggest you PM Jack (Dovahkiin) about the details.

Your animal father account was banned for posting outside the Ombs section. Please stick to posting here and PMs while your account is banned, otherwise the multi accounts will also be banned.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

ANIMAL MOTHER wrote:im actualy trying to be a some what usefull contributor to this forum
ANIMAL MOTHER wrote:and im shure youve noticed ive been trying to be a good boy
I've not seen any evidence of this, and your latest post about the drug cocaine is evidence of your intent to stir feathers on this forum. Anyway as I told you your next ban wasn't a perma. I do sure hope people get bored of your complaining soon and you'll fade away.
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Come now, no need to harass people who contact the ombudsman expecting a free exchange of opinions and facts. [-(

Good.

Animal Mother; stick to this thread and PMs, until a decision is made on your ban/warning. Psyko told me about your conversation. Please talk to me in PM, like we did a few days ago. ;)
Others; either contribute, or stay cool. :)
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Psyko wrote:
General Riviera wrote:You deserve to be banned for this awful attempt at an appeal.
I don't believe this was an appeal. It sounded more like a request to know why he was banned. I do not believe people are told why they are banned, unless it is via PM and they cannot read that until their ban is over.

sadly that is the case, :(

so I guess the whole drug debate taking place in the debate section shouldn't be happening either? and the siggies/avies with marijauna on them (also illegal in many countries)?

not advocating for drug use, just for consistancy on forum :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Eärendil wrote:Talking and promoting are different.

I would agree with this, but I have also noted the sigs with marijuana in them, which I personally see as promoting, albeit subtly.

But the debate seems OK as long as it stays on the "talking" side.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
~kinky king~
Forum Grunt
Alternate name(s): Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4- AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG -

Haz wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Talking and promoting are different.

I would agree with this, but I have also noted the sigs with marijuana in them, which I personally see as promoting, albeit subtly.

But the debate seems OK as long as it stays on the "talking" side.

i agree, though i assert that i had not intended to promote, i see how it was taken that way, so do what you must, but i dont want to be seeing anymore drug related siggies and avvys if this is the case
old siggies

Return to “Case Archives”