Multi?

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Multi?

Jason... wrote:Forum admin check whose multi this is?
Even if they had checked whose forum multi it is that doesn't mean it devalues their report. I've seen first hand how people get abused because they've made an accusation, is it any wonder some people hide behind a name.

I don't believe the accusation to be true, but it is an accusation nonetheless and therefore should be checked by Admin. I'm confident Tackless has nothing worry about if Admin checks his ingame account.
Image ImageImageImage
Lawless One
Absolutely Evil
Alliance: TPP
Race: Priate
ID: 84300
Alternate name(s): ~tackless shadow~
lawless one
balam
dagrith

Clarkey wrote:
Jason... wrote:Forum admin check whose multi this is?
Even if they had checked whose forum multi it is that doesn't mean it devalues their report. I've seen first hand how people get abused because they've made an accusation, is it any wonder some people hide behind a name.

I don't believe the accusation to be true, but it is an accusation nonetheless and therefore should be checked by Admin. I'm confident Tackless has nothing worry about if Admin checks his ingame account.

=D> =D> iv nothing to hide im waiting for it to be checked
"Beware the fury of a patient man"
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much"
"im not what your used to im a lil cookoo"
"Let them hate, As long as they fear!"
Gamer
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): 000

I'm not saying he is a multi just raised a ?, if u can't read the topic title has a "?" in it so its not statement, just a curiosity, if he's not then he isn't if he is he is. & Clarkey stop using my Name. I use it elsewhere(kidding). didn't do that on purpose, and i'm not gonna check every1's alias's in here
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Gamer wrote:I'm not saying he is a multi just raised a ?, if u can't read the topic title has a "?" in it so its not statement, just a curiosity, if he's not then he isn't if he is he is. & Clarkey stop using my Name. I use it elsewhere(kidding). didn't do that on purpose, and i'm not gonna check every1's alias's in here
If you are serious about this accusation or assumption then please explain how you came to discover the planet that was taken by one account was later located on another account? You'd be very lucky to suddenly come across another account that later had that same planet. Did you have a beacon?

And what were the dates of when the planet was stolen and when you found it on the other account?

You need to give plenty of details instead of a stupid post like this:
Gamer wrote:Gatewars main server
ID's are 84300 & 1980623
Image ImageImageImage
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

it doesnt take long for an admin to check.

If however he does mention the reason, then the culprits may find out who "gamer" is, and that would jeperdize everything. What he/she did is the best course of action. a better one may have been just to email the admins directly.
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
Lawless One
Absolutely Evil
Alliance: TPP
Race: Priate
ID: 84300
Alternate name(s): ~tackless shadow~
lawless one
balam
dagrith

KnowLedge wrote:it doesnt take long for an admin to check.

If however he does mention the reason, then the culprits may find out who "gamer" is, and that would jeperdize everything. What he/she did is the best course of action. a better one may have been just to email the admins directly.

or come forward with there ingame name and take what there saying responsibly... instead of hiding behind a " tag"
"Beware the fury of a patient man"
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much"
"im not what your used to im a lil cookoo"
"Let them hate, As long as they fear!"
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

LOL

If you are suggestiong that it was me or JT who registered a multi to report you, you are more delusional that I thought and clearly over estimating your importance.

If admin banned you, we would have to find another punching bag, won't we?

](*,)

.tackless shadow. wrote:went looking for the post but cant seem to find it now.... wounder why it was edited out

All I can say is ... look harder. But oh well, you are the one to jump the gun. We have seen that already, didn't we?

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

compare tis case with kaboomer case Deni and we talk where the multi is hiding.

lol nowaday u get pursued by disbanding a planet in abyss LOL
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Lithium, are you in your right mind to accuse DDE of being a place for multies to hide?

Everyone who purchases a new account while still having ownership of their previous account is a multi if your logic applies. That would make yourself a multi too by your own standards, wouldn't it?

I will say it again, although this topic is not about kaboomer, that kaboomer deleted his old account not even 2 days after switching to his new one. He choose to delete it, because he would have needed to wait at least another day to be able to put it on vac mode. I do not see how this makes him a multi. Do you?

FTR: I am not implying that tackless shadow is a multi. I just find him implying that me or JT had something to do with the opening post is laughable.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

i was having a lil fight wit kaboomer those days i know he didnt deleted that account within two days straight he got the new on. i was fighting wit the new kaboomer account and checkin his old one as i saw that both accounts went ppt in same time , for the whole ppt ats were being transferred and the old acc had 5.x t naq out then dang deleted
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Stop crapping on Gamers parade. This is not about kaboomer, it's about tackless and an accusation against him. No point in fighting each other, just let this thread rest until admin looks at the account(s) in question. Geez things don't change much do they. :roll:
Image ImageImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

adminSue said these two accounts are clean.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “For Admin Archives”