Profile Pages

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...

Profile Pages

YES
20%
NO
80%

Total votes: 5
00RA00
Forum Regular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Paul

Profile Pages

Iv mentioned this before n well basically its the same as a msg body when sending a PM and it goes at the bottom of youre page, for all to view, you can write what you want in it (desentions, stories, msgs n youre to ATs n RAIDS), put whatever pictures you want (avs n sigs) and SPAM to your heart content so you would se lot of them I LIKE ? banners on.

On all the big MMORPG games they have text boxes to write your stuff in n i think TGW should be the same, i hope you all take to this idea as it will make the game alot more fun as some funny stuff can be said :smt081

so i say WE NEED YOU !
00RA00
Forum Regular

Re: Profile Pages

Ah look 100 % i say move this motion to the mods NOW !!!!!!!! lol
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

:smt043 What are you talking about, madman? *grin*
The forums? Already have such a thing.
The game? Wut. Why. There's the forums for such a thing. ;)
00RA00
Forum Regular

when i saw you name on last post i knew it would go down to 50 50 but ohwell, n just to try to persuede you n others that are thinking on youre lines basically yer on the forums you you can add stuff on the bottom of the msg but 1 they dont have it on main n 2 people dont write a profile of themselves each time they post, they just post deasentions n naq steals or ACs

honestly this will improve interaction which is R in mmorpg as corney as it sounds

we need youre votes for yes so plz :smt100

and ^^^ you know you wanna change it lol
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

So you just mean like signatures on ingame PMs?
Image ImageImageImage
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

00RA00 wrote:when i saw you name on last post i knew it would go down to 50 50 but ohwell, n just to try to persuede you n others that are thinking on youre lines basically yer on the forums you you can add stuff on the bottom of the msg but 1 they dont have it on main n 2 people dont write a profile of themselves each time they post, they just post deasentions n naq steals or ACs

honestly this will improve interaction which is R in mmorpg as corney as it sounds

we need youre votes for yes so plz :smt100

and ^^^ you know you wanna change it lol

1) The R stands for "Role"
2) There is no need to post a suggestion twice
3) The forums do a better job than what you propose would.

Return to “Game Suggestions”